Wii developer hamachi-mp has released the 38th revision of the Homebrew Filter. This cool homebrew lets you make edits and filter your homebrew. There is a long list of revisions in the changelog which you can view below.
- changes to the app-info dialog:
* DVD icon is now shown if necessary
* erase button is hidden for apps from DVD
* edit button no longer overlaps SD/USB/DVD icon (if any)
- BUGFIX: childlock is now saved when HBF exits
- BUGFIX: call ExitApp() before exiting HBF
- BUGFIX: installer no longer crashes on IOS58 due to early
controller initialization (only happened under
- BUGFIX: use waninkoko's NAND loader in THBF channel,
rather than comex'.
* Fixes the issue that HBF does not properly
respond when power or reset button on the console
have been pressed.
* the strange bevhaviour that occured when the
USB HDD was woken up while loading HBF is gone
- BUGFIX: compiled with libpng 1.4 to fix a problem in PNG handling
- BUGFIX: return to HBF feature now works again
- installer now supports Classic-Controller
- installer now supports GameCube-Controller
- installer loads HomebrewFilter rather than returning to Systemmenu
- installer no longer invokes update-counter on hamachi-mp's website
- add support for flag in meta.xml (use this, if
an application (most likely WiiMC) does not recognize your HDD)
- adopt libwiigui changes from ZERO
- BUGFIX: loading apps through wiiload works again
- support passing arguements using wiiload [obcd]
- BUGFIX: when changing network settings, the network thread is
halted or started accordingly [obcd]
- BUGFIX: only show 'launch priiloader' in external loaders prompt,
if priiloader is really installed
- HBF now supports wiiload over USB-Gecko [obcd]
- changed loading address from 0x81230000 to 0x81330000
- removed all sound related code
- support for neek2o [obcd]
- support for switching to neek2o/real NAND
* when in real NAND and neek2o files present on either SD
or the first partiton of USB HDD 'external loaders' menu
offers a 'launch neek2o' button to enter neek2o emu NAND
* when in neek2o emu NAND 'external loaders' menu offers an
'enter real NAND' button to switch back to real NAND
- only check once on startup for a new version [obcd]"
Official Site: http://forum.wii-homebrew.com/board42-kreativitaet/development/34835-homebrewfilter-rev38-final-re-upload/#post391314
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
OpenWii 2.2 The people responsible for the open source Wii mod OpenWii, has announced in their site that in OpenWii 2
Open-Source Apploader Team Twiizers, who have always been anti-piracy, have found a compromise to the legal issues surrounding ISO loading, and have released an Open-Source Apploader that will let you load homebrew from DVD
Return of the Jodi The infamous Team Twiizers are back, releasing a new version of Return of the Jodi, the Lego Star Wars exploit that allows you to run homebrews on your system without hardware modification
XWii We've already had a script that enables people to use the Wiimote in conjunction with the PC, but how about a program that allows users to use the Wiimote (and some of the other Wii controllers) with a Linux unit?
CustomizeMii CustomizeMii is a custom channel creator for the Wii
CustomizeMii CustomizeMii is a 100% legal custom Channel creator for the Wii
Wii DVD Dumper (Custom IOS) Despite the recent behind-the-scenes drama going on with Team Twiizers, Wii homebrew developer waninkoko still managed to release some new updates for his custom firmware programs, the Wii DVD Dumper and Custom IOS Downgrader
Pimp My Wii Attila is back with an update to Pimp My Wii bringing this release to version 2