Wii developer hamachi-mp has released the 38th revision of the Homebrew Filter. This cool homebrew lets you make edits and filter your homebrew. There is a long list of revisions in the changelog which you can view below.
- changes to the app-info dialog:
* DVD icon is now shown if necessary
* erase button is hidden for apps from DVD
* edit button no longer overlaps SD/USB/DVD icon (if any)
- BUGFIX: childlock is now saved when HBF exits
- BUGFIX: call ExitApp() before exiting HBF
- BUGFIX: installer no longer crashes on IOS58 due to early
controller initialization (only happened under
- BUGFIX: use waninkoko's NAND loader in THBF channel,
rather than comex'.
* Fixes the issue that HBF does not properly
respond when power or reset button on the console
have been pressed.
* the strange bevhaviour that occured when the
USB HDD was woken up while loading HBF is gone
- BUGFIX: compiled with libpng 1.4 to fix a problem in PNG handling
- BUGFIX: return to HBF feature now works again
- installer now supports Classic-Controller
- installer now supports GameCube-Controller
- installer loads HomebrewFilter rather than returning to Systemmenu
- installer no longer invokes update-counter on hamachi-mp's website
- add support for flag in meta.xml (use this, if
an application (most likely WiiMC) does not recognize your HDD)
- adopt libwiigui changes from ZERO
- BUGFIX: loading apps through wiiload works again
- support passing arguements using wiiload [obcd]
- BUGFIX: when changing network settings, the network thread is
halted or started accordingly [obcd]
- BUGFIX: only show 'launch priiloader' in external loaders prompt,
if priiloader is really installed
- HBF now supports wiiload over USB-Gecko [obcd]
- changed loading address from 0x81230000 to 0x81330000
- removed all sound related code
- support for neek2o [obcd]
- support for switching to neek2o/real NAND
* when in real NAND and neek2o files present on either SD
or the first partiton of USB HDD 'external loaders' menu
offers a 'launch neek2o' button to enter neek2o emu NAND
* when in neek2o emu NAND 'external loaders' menu offers an
'enter real NAND' button to switch back to real NAND
- only check once on startup for a new version [obcd]"
Official Site: http://forum.wii-homebrew.com/board42-kreativitaet/development/34835-homebrewfilter-rev38-final-re-upload/#post391314
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
XavProg Changes on this release :
- Automatic fill of the first and last blocs number after identifying the nand
- Parameters not updated correctly for the wii nand (have to fill it manually before)
Wii Homebrew Channel Wii Homebrew Channel
The time of reckoning is at hand! The Wii Homebrew Channel has now been released to the public. Care of Team Twiizers, you can now launch Wii homebrew applications easily, right from you SD card.
You've seen the video demonstration of the Wii Homebrew Channel, and maybe you've even been able to run the beta version. Now it's full steam ahead
Wii Home A new homebrew for Cashman's products is available today! Home is a Wii homebrew that runs at startup Wii
Bannerbomb Alpha 1 Bannerbomb Alpha 1
is an exploit capable of launching homebrew from any version of the System Menu. It was created to replace the Twilight Hack, which does not work on System Menu 4.0.
The exploit works by using a malformed banner to crash the Wii and run code to load the boot.dol placed in the root of the SD card
Fceugx 2.0.0 From Tantric:I've released an update to the FCE Ultra port to bring it up to where the other emulators are now
Bathaxx Bathaxx is a safe way to enable homebrew on a Wii without hardware modification