GeckoOS is now combined with ocarina, with lots of bugs fixed. This is not a major release but alot of nice things have been fixed.
1. Gamecube Games / Imports now supported (thanks bushing!)
2. Date and Time issue fixed in games like Wii Sports, Brawl.
3. Glitching games fixed, i.e Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, Metroid Prime 3 etc.
4. Sound fixed in Twilight Princess when using Gecko OS, WiiRD
5. SD Card bug fixed. Now you can still access the SD Card when using ocarina.
1. Ocarina (thanks Link)
2. Some Extra hook types.
3. Turn Off and On Ocarina.
Some backend features have been added.
Things to note:
Ocarina just works as before, the codes need to be placed in the folder 'codes' on the SD card.
Ocarina can be turned off in the config menu.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
GeckoOS first public release The USBGecko team, the ones behind Gecko Region Free, has come out with the first public release of the GeckoOS and WiiRD
GeckoOS Gecko OS (formerly Gecko Region Free) by Nuke lets you load Wii games from other regions