* Speed up extracting using updated libfat (speeds up download too, but it's not noticeable)
* Added USB support (plug in your USB device before booting HBB and turn off Use SD in settings)
* Added sorting of applications by name
* Added delete functionality to the queue (press minus to queue an application to be deleted)
* Added download and extract information (MB downloaded/MB total, Extracted files/Files to extract)
* Added a check to make sure Wii Network is initialised and active before downloading applications
* Fixed bug where you couldn't cancel the download queue if you had download prompt enabled
* Fixed bug where the meta.xml file name would change back to normal when you updated an application (this allows you to keep your custom name of applications)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Homebrew Browser Coder teknecal paves the way for the future of Wiibrew with Homebrew Browser
Homebrew Browser Wiibrew coder teknecal updates his Homebrew Browser, a handy homebrew utility that allows you to download the latest homebrewed apps and games straight to your Wii
Homebrew Browser Wiibrew - Wii Homebrew - news and downloads - Image 1A new version is out for teknecal's Homebrew Browser, a program that allows you to download and update Wiibrew straight from your console
Homebrew Browser Changelog: * Fixed XML issue which caused a code dump * Added update text so it now tells you what's new before you updateJust a quick update which should fix the XML issue that was causing some people to have a code dump
Homebrew Browser From teknecal:The Homebrew Browser allows you to download the latest homebrew applications and games all through your Wii
Homebrew Browser Changelog: * Keep retrying networking initialisation * Now shows the progress when extracting the zip files (thanks Tantric) * Detects the ftpii directory when using a password like ftpii_mypass * Keep meta