* Brand new GUI (thanks DayDreamOz)
* Ability to scroll through applications without waiting to download images (images loading or being downloaded will show as Image not found)
* Images download in the background
* Much more information on applications which includes a longer description, author, version, size, date, SDHC support and controllers supported
* Shows the total amount of downloads for each application
* Ability to rate applications and shows an average rating
* Ability to queue applications for download in a download queue and download all at once
* Ability to sort applications by date, rating and download count
* Added background music (off by default, change loop.mod with your own music if you like)
* Uses threads
* Ability to move the cursor once downloading or extracting
* Ability to cancel extracting process
* Ability to work offline (by pressing the 1 Button when HBB is initialising the network)
* Ability to hide installed applications from the lists
* Checks for SD card to make sure there is enough free space before downloading each application
* Settings now include show SD card space, check free space, hide installed applications, retreive my rating, background music, rumble, update icon and offline mode
* Added lots of help screens
* Added widescreen support (thanks Cashman)
* Checks that server connected to is really www.codemii.com
* Added check to make sure the SD card isn't locked
* Downloads all image files before loading HBB v0.3 the first time to make things faster
The Homebrew Browser has now been upgraded to v0.3. With this new version comes a much better design, usability and more information of applications. I highly recommend everyone to update and enjoy the new features.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Homebrew Browser From teknecal:Fixed scrolling list issue * Fixed scrolling list issue * Added ability to not delete folders and not extract files if they exist
Homebrew Browser Wiibrew coder teknecal updates his Homebrew Browser, a handy homebrew utility that allows you to download the latest homebrewed apps and games straight to your Wii
Homebrew Browser From description:The Homebrew Browser allows you to download the latest homebrew applications and games all through your Wii
Homebrew Browser Wiibrew developer teknecal has released the latest version to the uber-useful application, Homebrew Browser
Homebrew Browser Changelog: * Fixed XML issue which caused a code dump * Added update text so it now tells you what's new before you updateJust a quick update which should fix the XML issue that was causing some people to have a code dump
Comments on Homebrew Browser:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Homebrew Browser supports it