The Nintendo Wii homebrew scene really owes a lot of its growth to the Twilight Hack (currently in v01 Alpha 3b). This time around, the Twilight Hack plays a pivotal role in developer OrangeRibena's application PCtoWii.
As it name applies, the homebrew demo program lets you "connect to the Wii from your PC via Wi-fi." Yes, you need those Wi-fi interblags to get this thing working.
Dev OrangeRibena has only used the Twilight Hack as a loader. However, any other loader should work according to the dev. As for PAL televisions, OrangeRibena is still unsure about the best setting to use.
Want to try this application? Here's a guide straight from OrangeRibena. Always exercise caution before anything else. Here goes:
1. Run Wii-Server.elf on your Wii using your favorite method.
2. Open PC-Client.exe on your Windows PC.
3. Wait for the Wii to start the server and put the Port and IP into the PC.
4. The connection should be successful.
5. Type messages into the PC and hit enter to send it to the Wii.
8. To exit type "exit" in lowercase on the PC.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
WiiFlow 3.0 R418 It has been a while since we have seen a revision for WiiFlow but now we have version 3
Comments on PCtoWii:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if PCtoWii supports it