MahJongg Wii is a Mahjongg solitaire tiles game written specifically for the Wii, developed with devkitpro and using the GRRLib for rendering, sndlib for music and sound, and wiiuse for wiimote.
* Added two player co-op mode
* Added full set of menus as per new graphics courtesy of DayDreamOz
* Added pause to game mode entered and exited by pressing a pause icon
* New homebrew channel icon by DayDreamOz
* Cleaned up resources better
* Fixed major bugs that was causing game to dump when moving between the game and the menus
* Fixed graphical glitch on startup
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Minesweeper Wii The latest in the Nintendo Wii homebrew scene brings us a classic's port to the white hot console
TailTail Wii developer Rikku2000 is back with an update to the Nintendo Wii Puzzle game called TailTail
Sudoku 0.2b The ever popular Sudoku puzzle game has been on just about every platform you can imagine
Goblin's Cube Goblin's Cube is Rubik's Cube game that uses the wiimote's and nunchuk's accelerometers to control the cube
Magic Number Magic Number is a simple console number guessing game for the Wii