The people behind WiiCR is really pouring their hearts out to perfect their application as they just released 0.3.1.9. Just in case you're not in know about this thing we're talking about, WiiCr is created by Jacob Jarick and it is deemed as a media player solution for the Wii.
It could be a streaming media server and could transcode nearly any video file to a suitable flv for an embedded flash player. Aside from that, it also allows browsing of the remote filesystem to view videos, text files, images (in jpg format), and play mp3s. Any videophile wih a Wii would find a friend in the WiiCr. Now that the trip down memory lane is over, let's get started with the changelog.
Changelog for 0.3.1.9c
* added icons_dir to plugin vars
* included linfox's updated flvprovider (no configuration needed)
* video_object_ocean.tpl was blank, fixed.
* to disable segmenting, enter 1.
Changelog for 0.3.1.9
* Finally after many dev releases here it is, Nearly ready for 0.3.2 (stable) release.
* 3 ways to render plugin tpls (inside main.tpl, by itself, inside its own header and footer).
* addtion of
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
WiiCR_0.3.2_RC5 WiiCR logo - Image 1Most of you should be very familiar with WiiCR by now, so we'll be very quick about this
WiiCR A couple of you guys have already downloaded the homebrew'd media center solution for the Wii