Speaking of starting the new year right, the WiiCR Team has released the latest update of the media player solution for the Nintendo Wii. The latest version, WiiCR v0.2.9.2b, contains the fix for one critical error related to new theme selection.
This update is the latest of several releases since January 1, so we'd like to show you the changes for the other versions to keep you on track:
* Themes selectable via wiicr ui
* Pause works with video
* Modified flv player by aurion to support WiiCR's video segments
* Pause now works properly again on videos
* Icons1 got an improvement
* Includes all themes as of this date.
* Icons1 vidplay template tweaked, video size perfect for zoom.
* New config options "Update Playlist" (refreshes list of files).
* Includes new Ocean Theme by Aurion
* Now displays the local time, not GMT.
* Ocean v1.2, Wiipaper v0.4.2, Zelda v0.4.1 released in preparation for the changes made to flvplayer
* Wiipaper Theme v0.4.1
* Fixed absolute address in pic_display.tpl
* Added Web Based Configuration
* Can clear jobs
* Can clear playlist
* Icons1 vidplay tweaked some more.
* Included Zelda & WiiPaper v0.3 with new TPLs from mem for config
* Added template for link buttons as per aurion's request
* Updated test.pl
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
WiiCR 0.3.1.9c The people behind WiiCR is really pouring their hearts out to perfect their application as they just released 0
WiiCR 0.3.2-RC1 Jacob Jarick and the team are at it again, as they release another quick update for their steadily growing WiiCR homebrew app for your Wii