A couple of you guys have already downloaded the homebrew'd media center solution for the Wii. And now it's time to heat things up. Given just a day since the previous version, the WiiCR team has released yet another update and it's nothing but fireworks both inside and out.
Here are the changes that come with WiiCR 0.2.7.1a:
* medium quality encoder options added.
* fixed small bug in vidiframe code (was jumping to 2nd segment).
* Zelda theme 0.2 added.
* added new themeing capabilities without breaking old themeing.
* After suggestions and new enc settings from LS5 we now play video in an iframe for icons1. This increases preformance on the wii side.
* swapped to mencoder for encoding (see howto).
* Works for version 0.2.6|a|b
* Unzip the folder in the file into the themes folder and read the readme-dd-mm-yyyy.txt if you have any problems getting it to work.
* Because changes are being made to the template system, this Theme may not work properly in any new versions.
If you're new to this, and the readme doesn't make that much sense still, click the "Read" link below to check up on developer notes and installation instructions at the WiiCR Wiki.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.