Attila is back with an update to Pimp My Wii bringing this release to version 2.30.A Pimp My Wii lets you update securities on your Wii and is compatible with Wii NTSC-U, NTSC-J and PAL You can view the changelog below.
- Removal of certain information (related to saved games) in the export TXT, to reduce its size (CSV export is complete).
- Fixed a bug that could change the number of Wiimote in the middle of using Pimp.
- Compiled with devkitPPC 25-1 and libogc 1/8/10 (this adds support for new Wiimotes RVL-CNT-01-TR.
- Using threads to try to bypass blockages that may have some scans over the IOS.
- Update to cIOS v8 d2X.
- Added d2x cIOS v9 (beta 47), available only in the mode "cIOS Installer ". Will not be installed in the modes "Hacking the Wii" or "Test and correct problems."
Beware, it is not marked anywhere that this is a beta, but it is. On the disposal of the "final" version, you must force the installation of the new version because Pimp is no difference between beta and final.
- Added a small tempo during a Reload IOS."
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Wii Homebrew Channel It wasn't so long ago when we reported that Team Twiizers, the creators of the Twilight Hack, were working on a Wii Homebrew Channel
Homebrew Channel The latest build for the Homebrew Channel for the Wii is at Beta 8, and Team Twiizer's update has made the HBC installer a bit more proactive in determining the status of your Nintendo Wii's System Menu
Bannerbomb Alpha 1 Bannerbomb is an exploit capable of launching homebrew from any version of the System Menu
Homebrew Channel The Homebrew Channel is a homebrew application loader by Team Twiizers which allows users to load homebrew applications without having to run the Twilight Hack every time
Libwiigui Libwiigui is a GPL licensed GUI library for the Wii, created to help structure the design of a complicated GUI interface, and to enable an author to create a sophisticated, feature-rich GUI
Wii Shop and IOS51 installer (tona) Wii Shop and IOS51 installer is a very quick modification of PatchMii modified by Muzer that does one thing: It installs the new IOS51 and Wii Shop Channel, without installing the patches to all the other IOSes