Attila is back with an update to Pimp My Wii bringing this release to version 2.30.A Pimp My Wii lets you update securities on your Wii and is compatible with Wii NTSC-U, NTSC-J and PAL You can view the changelog below.
- Removal of certain information (related to saved games) in the export TXT, to reduce its size (CSV export is complete).
- Fixed a bug that could change the number of Wiimote in the middle of using Pimp.
- Compiled with devkitPPC 25-1 and libogc 1/8/10 (this adds support for new Wiimotes RVL-CNT-01-TR.
- Using threads to try to bypass blockages that may have some scans over the IOS.
- Update to cIOS v8 d2X.
- Added d2x cIOS v9 (beta 47), available only in the mode "cIOS Installer ". Will not be installed in the modes "Hacking the Wii" or "Test and correct problems."
Beware, it is not marked anywhere that this is a beta, but it is. On the disposal of the "final" version, you must force the installation of the new version because Pimp is no difference between beta and final.
- Added a small tempo during a Reload IOS."
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Menu Loader Clone Readmemenu loader (c) 2008 by ravenThis is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License
AnyTitle Deleter AnyTitle Deleter DB uses tona's AnyTitle Deleter and adds several features
Custom IOS37 rev 02 Stalwart Wii homebrew developer waninkoko has done it again, and this time in a major, major way, with the release of a custom IOS installer for the Wii
WiiSCU WiiSCU by Wack0 (updated by Illinialex24) (mod of IOS51+shop by tona) - powered by PatchMii
Preloader WARNINGSINCE THIS TOOL CHANGES THE WAY THE WII WORKS IN A WAY IT WAS NEVER INTENDED TO, THERE IS A RISK OF BRICKING YOUR CONSOLE
Loadmii LoadMii is a small but powerful loader which can run executables from any source (wifi is in todo list) and run it
Custom IOS38 rev 13b [ DISCLAIMER ]:- THIS APPLICATION COMES WITH NO WARRANTY AT ALL, NEITHER EXPRESS NOR IMPLIED
BootMii Checker John_K made an update on BootMii for a while but never fear, things are progressing
Return of the Jodi The infamous Team Twiizers are back, releasing a new version of Return of the Jodi, the Lego Star Wars exploit that allows you to run homebrews on your system without hardware modification
WiiXplorer 0.1 Pre Features:
*SMB/USB/SD recursive copy/move/delete of files/directories with all files in it
Comments on Pimp My Wii:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Pimp My Wii supports it