Attila is back with an update to Pimp My Wii bringing this release to version 2.30.A Pimp My Wii lets you update securities on your Wii and is compatible with Wii NTSC-U, NTSC-J and PAL You can view the changelog below.
- Removal of certain information (related to saved games) in the export TXT, to reduce its size (CSV export is complete).
- Fixed a bug that could change the number of Wiimote in the middle of using Pimp.
- Compiled with devkitPPC 25-1 and libogc 1/8/10 (this adds support for new Wiimotes RVL-CNT-01-TR.
- Using threads to try to bypass blockages that may have some scans over the IOS.
- Update to cIOS v8 d2X.
- Added d2x cIOS v9 (beta 47), available only in the mode "cIOS Installer ". Will not be installed in the modes "Hacking the Wii" or "Test and correct problems."
Beware, it is not marked anywhere that this is a beta, but it is. On the disposal of the "final" version, you must force the installation of the new version because Pimp is no difference between beta and final.
- Added a small tempo during a Reload IOS."
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Gecko Region Free Importing on the Nintendo Wii can be a dodgy business, since you do risk bricking the console if it updates for a region that's incompatible with yours
Menu Rebooter Readme:-What's it?Menu Rebooter is a tool born from Backup Launcher v0
xyzzy No, it's not the Wii exploit hack, so don't ask when he'll release it
DOP-Mii A new version of DOP-Mii, a feature-pack system tool for your Wii that allows you to install Channels, System Menu and IOS' all in one go without the option of patching or the forced need to have a patched IOS to use the program
AnyTitle Deleter AnyTitle Deleter DB uses tona's AnyTitle Deleter and adds several features
Comments on Pimp My Wii:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Pimp My Wii supports it