If you've enjoyed experimenting with NoNameNo's homebrew application for the Wii, then you're going to enjoy the update we have for you today.
Just to clear things up, a few days ago we posted GRRLIB v2.0. Apparently, it was still unfinished. Now, v1.6 is the official latest version of the homebrew.
Here's the changelog for the latest version of the Nintendo Wii library:
* added: void GRRLIB_DrawRectangle(int x, int y, int hight, int widht, u16 color, int filled)
* added: void GRRLIB_DrawTriangle(int x, int y, int xa, int ya, int xb, int yb, u16 color)
* added: int GRRLIB_GetMapTile(int x, int y, int map,int mapwidth)
* added:void GRRLIB_Print(int x, int y, int xsize, int ysize,char* text,const u16 tdata, int fg, int bg);
* added: void GRRLIB_ImgPrint(int x, int y, int xsize, int ysize,char* text,const u16 tdata);
* Improved: GRRLIB_DrawImg(int xpos, int ypos, ...) -> merged with the rotozoom function!
* Improved: GRRLIB_DrawTile(int xpos, int ypos, ...) -> merged with the rotozoom function!
* added: Textsystemdemo
* added: Primitivedemo
* win32 pngconverter
* Online converter
Well, we won't be standing in your way if your guys want to get your hands on the homebrew. All you have to do is click the download link below to enjoy. Keep checking this space for more updates on the Wii homebrew scene.
Don't forget to read through the Readme.txt file included in the archive.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Revolution Engine Revolution Engine is the very First homebrew 3D Game Engine for Wii
GRRLIB GRRLIB is a C/C++ 2D Graphics library for Wii application developers
Wii Device Library The Wii Device Library is a cross platform C# class library that provides an interface to various Wii related devices, like the Wiimote, Classic Controller, Nunchuk and Balance Board
ONScripter ONScripter is an opensource cross-platform clone of the NScripter Visual Novel engine
Revolution Engine 0.1 public release Joining in the fray of the growingly exciting Wii homebrew community is Spanish developer technik and he brings with him his creation, the Revolution Engine
Spritemanager Spritemanager is a class designed to be an easy to use manager for libwiisprite that allow to directly create and handle sprites with images, images sequence or text inside
Comments on GRRLIB:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if GRRLIB supports it