If you've enjoyed experimenting with NoNameNo's homebrew application for the Wii, then you're going to enjoy the update we have for you today.
Just to clear things up, a few days ago we posted GRRLIB v2.0. Apparently, it was still unfinished. Now, v1.6 is the official latest version of the homebrew.
Here's the changelog for the latest version of the Nintendo Wii library:
* added: void GRRLIB_DrawRectangle(int x, int y, int hight, int widht, u16 color, int filled)
* added: void GRRLIB_DrawTriangle(int x, int y, int xa, int ya, int xb, int yb, u16 color)
* added: int GRRLIB_GetMapTile(int x, int y, int map,int mapwidth)
* added:void GRRLIB_Print(int x, int y, int xsize, int ysize,char* text,const u16 tdata, int fg, int bg);
* added: void GRRLIB_ImgPrint(int x, int y, int xsize, int ysize,char* text,const u16 tdata);
* Improved: GRRLIB_DrawImg(int xpos, int ypos, ...) -> merged with the rotozoom function!
* Improved: GRRLIB_DrawTile(int xpos, int ypos, ...) -> merged with the rotozoom function!
* added: Textsystemdemo
* added: Primitivedemo
* win32 pngconverter
* Online converter
Well, we won't be standing in your way if your guys want to get your hands on the homebrew. All you have to do is click the download link below to enjoy. Keep checking this space for more updates on the Wii homebrew scene.
Don't forget to read through the Readme.txt file included in the archive.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Libmii Libmii is an in-development library to allow homebrew developers to use Miis in their applications
LuaFWii Check out the latest update to LuaFWii which brings it to v1
FreeTypeGX FreeTypeGX is a wrapper class for libFreeType which renders a compiled FreeType parsable font into a GX texture for Wii homebrew development
Revolution Engine Revolution Engine is the very First homebrew 3D Game Engine for Wii
Wii Device Library The Wii Device Library is a cross platform C# class library that provides an interface to various Wii related devices, like the Wiimote, Classic Controller, Nunchuk and Balance Board
Wiiuse Homebrew developer Michael Laforest (aka para) has rolled out a new build to the application Wiiuse for the Nintendo Wii console
Comments on GRRLIB:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if GRRLIB supports it