If you've enjoyed experimenting with NoNameNo's homebrew application for the Wii, then you're going to enjoy the update we have for you today.
Just to clear things up, a few days ago we posted GRRLIB v2.0. Apparently, it was still unfinished. Now, v1.6 is the official latest version of the homebrew.
Here's the changelog for the latest version of the Nintendo Wii library:
* added: void GRRLIB_DrawRectangle(int x, int y, int hight, int widht, u16 color, int filled)
* added: void GRRLIB_DrawTriangle(int x, int y, int xa, int ya, int xb, int yb, u16 color)
* added: int GRRLIB_GetMapTile(int x, int y, int map,int mapwidth)
* added:void GRRLIB_Print(int x, int y, int xsize, int ysize,char* text,const u16 tdata, int fg, int bg);
* added: void GRRLIB_ImgPrint(int x, int y, int xsize, int ysize,char* text,const u16 tdata);
* Improved: GRRLIB_DrawImg(int xpos, int ypos, ...) -> merged with the rotozoom function!
* Improved: GRRLIB_DrawTile(int xpos, int ypos, ...) -> merged with the rotozoom function!
* added: Textsystemdemo
* added: Primitivedemo
* win32 pngconverter
* Online converter
Well, we won't be standing in your way if your guys want to get your hands on the homebrew. All you have to do is click the download link below to enjoy. Keep checking this space for more updates on the Wii homebrew scene.
Don't forget to read through the Readme.txt file included in the archive.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
GRRLIB GRRLIB is a C/C++ 2D/3D graphics library for Wii application developers
Q2Rev Release 1 A port of the original id Tech 2 engine (Quake II) to the Nintendo Wii, compiled using devkitPPC / libogc
FreeTypeGX FreeTypeGX is a wrapper class for libFreeType which renders a compiled FreeType parsable font into a GX texture for Wii homebrew development
GRRLIB GRRLIB is a C/C++ 2D Graphics library for Wii application developers
Wire3D Wii homebrew developer antibyte has released verion 1
Metaphrasis Metaphrasis is a static conversion class for transforming RGBA image buffers into various GX texture formats for Wii homebrew development
libogc 20080602 Heads up, Wiibrew developers! Here's the latest version of LibOGC, the premiere library for Wii and GameCube homebrew development
WiiRemoteJ This development library isn't strictly Wiibrew, but it's a mighty useful tool that homebrew developers for other platforms out there might enjoy
libwiisprite 0.1.9 Budding homebrew developers who want to make a name for themselves on the Nintendo Wii will be happy to know that a new build for the C++-based sprite library is finally available for download
WiiuseJ If you're a programmer, you might take an interest in this new Java API, WiiuseJ
Comments on GRRLIB:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if GRRLIB supports it