Heads up, Wiibrew developers! Here's the latest version of LibOGC, the premiere library for Wii and GameCube homebrew development. This version now has support for the Wiimote. Here's what else is new on release 20080602:
* Shagkur's lwbt port and reworking of Para's wiiuse library bring us wiimote support.
* The old sd card library has now been removed in favour of libfat.
* Extended and improved API for accessing the nand filesystem.
* Internal console now understands VT escape sequences.
* argv support for passing arguments to applications.
* Improved Video detection scheme for setting mode.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
libwiisprite 0.1.9 Budding homebrew developers who want to make a name for themselves on the Nintendo Wii will be happy to know that a new build for the C++-based sprite library is finally available for download
WiiuseJ If you're a programmer, you might take an interest in this new Java API, WiiuseJ
QWRev Release 1 A port of the client component of the original QuakeWorld engine to the Nintendo Wii
libwiisprite Homebrew developers trying their hands out on the Nintendo Wii platform should take the time to download the latest version of Chaosteil's and Feesh!'s libwiisprite
WiiRemoteJ This development library isn't strictly Wiibrew, but it's a mighty useful tool that homebrew developers for other platforms out there might enjoy
MLlib The MLlib (or Minishlink's Library) is a simple library to develop on Nintendo Wii
RpgRenderer Another interesting homebrew application by NoNameNo for the Nintendo Wii has surfaced for aspiring developers looking for tools to make tasks a lot easier
FreeTypeGX FreeTypeGX is a wrapper class for libFreeType which renders a compiled FreeType parsable font into a GX texture for Wii homebrew development