Heads up, Wiibrew developers! Here's the latest version of LibOGC, the premiere library for Wii and GameCube homebrew development. This version now has support for the Wiimote. Here's what else is new on release 20080602:
* Shagkur's lwbt port and reworking of Para's wiiuse library bring us wiimote support.
* The old sd card library has now been removed in favour of libfat.
* Extended and improved API for accessing the nand filesystem.
* Internal console now understands VT escape sequences.
* argv support for passing arguments to applications.
* Improved Video detection scheme for setting mode.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Knowledge Knowledge is an engine i been creating in my spare time since August, 31 of 2008
Wii Config As the latest from homebrew developer Waninkoko, Wii Config version 1
Libwiigui Libwiigui is a GUI library for the Wii, created to help structure the design of a complicated GUI interface, and to enable an author to create a sophisticated, feature-rich GUI
Spritemanager Spritemanager is a class designed to be an easy to use manager for libwiisprite that allow to directly create and handle sprites with images, images sequence or text inside
Q2Rev Release 1 A port of the original id Tech 2 engine (Quake II) to the Nintendo Wii, compiled using devkitPPC / libogc
Wire3D Wii homebrew developer antibyte has released verion 1
libwiisprite Wiibrewers Chaosteil, Feesh and Arikado has released a new version of libwiisprite, a handy sprite library for the Nintendo Wii that uses GX as its underlying rendering engine