Heads up, Wiibrew developers! Here's the latest version of LibOGC, the premiere library for Wii and GameCube homebrew development. This version now has support for the Wiimote. Here's what else is new on release 20080602:
* Shagkur's lwbt port and reworking of Para's wiiuse library bring us wiimote support.
* The old sd card library has now been removed in favour of libfat.
* Extended and improved API for accessing the nand filesystem.
* Internal console now understands VT escape sequences.
* argv support for passing arguments to applications.
* Improved Video detection scheme for setting mode.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
QWRev Release 1 A port of the client component of the original QuakeWorld engine to the Nintendo Wii
GRRLIB NoNameNo's C/C++ 2D/3D graphics development library for the Nintendo Wii, GRRLIB, has recently received a new update, bumping up the version of the app to 4
Wii Config As the latest from homebrew developer Waninkoko, Wii Config version 1
Spritemanager Spritemanager is a class designed to be an easy to use manager for libwiisprite that allow to directly create and handle sprites with images, images sequence or text inside
RpgRenderer Another interesting homebrew application by NoNameNo for the Nintendo Wii has surfaced for aspiring developers looking for tools to make tasks a lot easier
Wire3D Thanks to the work of Wii developer antibyte today we have version 1
WiiuseJ If you're a programmer, you might take an interest in this new Java API, WiiuseJ