Homebrew developers trying their hands out on the Nintendo Wii platform should take the time to download the latest version of Chaosteil's and Feesh!'s libwiisprite. The newest build of the sprite library bumps itself up to version 0.2.1 and comes with a lot of optimizations to help those homebrew projects out.
Much of the changes in libwiisprite 0.2.1 include many sprite and image optimizations for better usage by homebrew devs. There were also a couple of bug fixes which help out with sprite transformations.
Here are the exact details of all the new additions since our previous coverage of libwiisprite:
* Sprites now also can use additional collision detection which includes the rotation and the zoom of the sprite. Check the documentation on how to do it.
* Implemented additive blending which can be useful for particle effects. Check the transformation enum in sprites.
* Fixed a bug with transformations. Now Sprite accepts u8, so transformations can be used as flags.
* Added defines for IR pointer correction. Check spritetest on how to use the pointer the right way.
* Several additions to GameWindow: You can now stop the Video subsystem, as well as poll for the height and width of the screen.
* You can now use Image to draw on the image. You must derive from the image to an own class to use it.
* Images can now only initialized only once. This prevents from freaking Sprites and TiledLayers out when changing images.
* Some optimizations here and there.
As always, please don't forget to check out the Readme.txt file included in the file bundle for details on how to use and install libwiisprite.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Wii Config As the latest from homebrew developer Waninkoko, Wii Config version 1
WiiBuilder Is a Windows software to use for Wii homebrew development
Wiiuse Homebrew developer Michael Laforest (aka para) has rolled out a new build to the application Wiiuse for the Nintendo Wii console
Revolution Engine Revolution Engine is the very First homebrew 3D Game Engine for Wii
FiSSION FiSSION is a homebrew 3D game engine being developed for the Nintendo Wii
WiiBuilder WiiBuilder is a Windows software to use for Wii homebrew development
GRRLIB GRRLIB is a C/C++ 2D Graphics library for Wii application developers
GRRLIB GRRLIB is a C/C++ 2D/3D graphics library for Wii application developers
QWRev Release 1 A port of the client component of the original QuakeWorld engine to the Nintendo Wii
The HOMEbrew Menu Standard Library The HOMEbrew Menu Standard Library is a simple code library that allows developers to easily incorporate a HOME menu similiar to Nintendos into their applications
Comments on libwiisprite:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if libwiisprite supports it