In layman's terms, it's a programming tool to help developers get the most out of the Wiimote's functions for of Flash-based functions on websites, especially games.
This particular release is for b1.3, which now supports all 4 Wiimotes - just the thing for guys planning on going multiplayer. As for the rest of the features noted for this release:
* Support for 7+ concurrent button presses
* Highly redundant, very stable for game use
* Optional default browser behavior toggle in JS
* Clean, simple Flash classes
* Keyboard binding
* Smart 'classic' mode (tilt the d-pad on the Wii only)
* Easy default key setup
That's the lowdown on this programming tool. More information (such as usage instructions and contact details) can be found at the source link. The file proper is available here for download.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Metaphrasis Metaphrasis is a static conversion class for transforming RGBA image buffers into various GX texture formats for Wii homebrew development