Homebrew developer Michael Laforest (aka para) has rolled out a new build to the application Wiiuse for the Nintendo Wii console. The release fixes bugs, adds improvements, and brings this nifty program up to version 0.11.
For those not so familiar with Wiiuse, it is actually a library written in C that connects with several Wiimotes. It is capable of supporting motion sensing, IR tracking, Nunchuk, classic controller, and the Guitar Hero 3 controller.
Also, Wiiuse is single threaded and nonblocking that gives it a light weight and clean API. Changes pertinent to this build include:
* API function wiiuse_set_nunchuk_orient_threshold()
* API function wiiuse_set_nunchuk_accel_threshold()
* Event type WIIUSE_NUNCHUK_INSERTED
* Event type WIIUSE_NUNCHUK_REMOVED
* Event type WIIUSE_CLASSIC_CTRL_INSERTED
* Event type WIIUSE_CLASSIC_CTRL_REMOVED
* Event type WIIUSE_GUITAR_HERO_3_CTRL_INSERTED
* Event type WIIUSE_GUITAR_HERO_3_CTRL_REMOVED
* Added some missing function prototypes to wiiuse.h
* [Linux] Fixed Makefile to link libmath and libbluetooth
* Status event is set when a status report comes in
* Orientation threshold not being saved in lstate
Wiiuse v0.11 comes with several documentation that will prove to be important during installation and usage. Be sure to read those first to avoid any problems.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Lua for Wii Lua is a powerful scripting language, used by a lot of programmers because its fast, small, and powerful
libwiisprite Heads up, Wiibrewers! libwiisprite, the popular Wiibrew sprite library, has received a new update from its authors, Chaosteil and Feesh!
Wire3D Today we have a sweet release from Wii developer antibyte
ONScripter ONScripter is an opensource cross-platform clone of the NScripter Visual Novel engine
GRRLIB GRRLIB is a C/C++ 2D Graphics library for Wii application developers
LuaFWii Check out the latest update to LuaFWii which brings it to v1
Wire3D Thanks to the work of Wii developer antibyte today we have version 1
libwiisprite Homebrew developers trying their hands out on the Nintendo Wii platform should take the time to download the latest version of Chaosteil's and Feesh!'s libwiisprite
Engine02 Homebrew developer Stealth has released a new version of Engine02, a versatile, multiplatform 2D game engine that allows aspiring developers to create their own homebrewed games
Comments on Wiiuse:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Wiiuse supports it