Homebrew developer Michael Laforest (aka para) has rolled out a new build to the application Wiiuse for the Nintendo Wii console. The release fixes bugs, adds improvements, and brings this nifty program up to version 0.11.
For those not so familiar with Wiiuse, it is actually a library written in C that connects with several Wiimotes. It is capable of supporting motion sensing, IR tracking, Nunchuk, classic controller, and the Guitar Hero 3 controller.
Also, Wiiuse is single threaded and nonblocking that gives it a light weight and clean API. Changes pertinent to this build include:
* API function wiiuse_set_nunchuk_orient_threshold()
* API function wiiuse_set_nunchuk_accel_threshold()
* Event type WIIUSE_NUNCHUK_INSERTED
* Event type WIIUSE_NUNCHUK_REMOVED
* Event type WIIUSE_CLASSIC_CTRL_INSERTED
* Event type WIIUSE_CLASSIC_CTRL_REMOVED
* Event type WIIUSE_GUITAR_HERO_3_CTRL_INSERTED
* Event type WIIUSE_GUITAR_HERO_3_CTRL_REMOVED
* Added some missing function prototypes to wiiuse.h
* [Linux] Fixed Makefile to link libmath and libbluetooth
* Status event is set when a status report comes in
* Orientation threshold not being saved in lstate
Wiiuse v0.11 comes with several documentation that will prove to be important during installation and usage. Be sure to read those first to avoid any problems.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
ONScripter ONScripter is an opensource cross-platform clone of the NScripter Visual Novel engine
libwiisprite 0.2.2 Developers Chaosteil and Feesh! recently rolled out the latest version of the Wii homebrew sprite library librwiisprite
Wire3D Today we have a sweet release from Wii developer antibyte
Libmii Libmii is an in-development library to allow homebrew developers to use Miis in their applications
GRRLib 4.0.0 Hello, since more than 60% of wii homebrew coders used GRRLIB, we decided to provide a new/better/optimised version
Wire3D Wii homebrew developer antibyte has released verion 1
GRRLIB NoNameNo's C/C++ 2D/3D graphics development library for the Nintendo Wii, GRRLIB, has recently received a new update, bumping up the version of the app to 4
Wii Config As the latest from homebrew developer Waninkoko, Wii Config version 1
Comments on Wiiuse:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Wiiuse supports it