is an classic 2D action game. Click and hold the red square. Now, move it so that you neither touch the walls nor get hit by any of the blue blocks. If you make it to 31 seconds, you are doing brilliantly! Special thanks to my family for their support during the development of this game.
- Added today top highscore screen.
- Improve local and global highscore screen.
- Sound volume settings are now saved!
- Added functionality to trace game events to trace file.
- High score is send to web service if score is better then 10 seconds.
- Improve network thread
- Use libfat 1.0.6 as disk access engine
- Use libmxml 2.6 library as xml engine
- Use libogc 1.8.0 library as Wii interface engine
- Build game with devkitPPC r19 compiler.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
RaveWild RaveWild is a mix between a top-down shooter, a tower defense game (kinda), and a real-time strategy
OpenTyrian Wii If you've ever read about OpenTyrian being ported from its DOS beginnings to the Nintendo DS, then you'll be pleased to know that homebrew developer nuvalo has just made it possible to play this retro-flavored gem on the other money-printing machine, the Nintendo Wii
WiiDoom 0.4.1 From Steve:I fixed the bug that caused the shareware wad to crash in 0
Another one for the Wii homebrew fans is Zombiies by developer sebskater29. If you couldn't tell from the title you need to try and survive many waves of zombies and you use you wiimote and nunchuk to play. After completing each wave you can upgrade your weapons or purchase new ones to help you survive the zombie attack. Another nice feature is that its a 3D game
Comments on RedSquare:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if RedSquare supports it