The infamous Team Twiizers are back, releasing a new version of Return of the Jodi, the Lego Star Wars exploit that allows you to run homebrews on your system without hardware modification.
What's new in the latest update? Well, just a quick fix release to include support for the JPN region of the game.
This is the Lego Star Wars exploit known as "Return of the Jodi". This exploit works on all versions of the game (including 1.01) in all regions that are currently known to have a release.
New version, now properly supporting JPN region, with thanks to "Nekokabu" and "airline38"!]
1. Copy the save to your SD card.
2. Put a "boot.elf" (such as the HackMii installer or Homebrew Channel) into the ROOT of your SD card (not into any folder).
3. Copy the save to your Wii system, make sure you have a save for this game already on your system, otherwise you won't be able to copy the exploit save over.
4. Start up the game, load the first save slot (on the left, at 0.0%)
5. As soon as the level loads, run to the right and you'll see two characters floating. Run to the area in front of them and you'll see "Return of Jodi" show up, press the "A" button on your Wiimote and your boot.elf will run!
Team Twiizers - Original LIJ release, source, savezelda (and many other things).
roto - Developing and testing this exploit.
ewurm - Cleaning up, fixing bugs, testing.
drmr - Awesome banner/icons!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Homebrew Channel The Homebrew Channel is a homebrew application loader by Team Twiizers which allows users to load homebrew applications without having to run the Twilight Hack every time
Wiibrand Launcher Wii developer actar who many of you know for his work on the WiiDownloader has released the latest update the the Wiibrand Launcher
Homebrew Channel The latest build for the Homebrew Channel for the Wii is at Beta 8, and Team Twiizer's update has made the HBC installer a bit more proactive in determining the status of your Nintendo Wii's System Menu
OpenWii2.4 Setup JAP Nintendo Wii homebrew developer andii has announced the release of a new build for the open-source modchip OpenWii, bumping the project up to version 2
WUFE (Wii Update File Extractor) Wii Homebrew - Wiibrew - news and downloads - Image 1A new Wiibrew program is out from Wiibrew developer Nuke, author of the Gecko Region Free program
Custom IOS Downgrader This application allows you to downgrade your Wii firmware to any available version on the Nintendo servers
XWii We've already had a script that enables people to use the Wiimote in conjunction with the PC, but how about a program that allows users to use the Wiimote (and some of the other Wii controllers) with a Linux unit?
Comments on Return of the Jodi:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Return of the Jodi supports it