The infamous Team Twiizers are back, releasing a new version of Return of the Jodi, the Lego Star Wars exploit that allows you to run homebrews on your system without hardware modification.
What's new in the latest update? Well, just a quick fix release to include support for the JPN region of the game.
This is the Lego Star Wars exploit known as "Return of the Jodi". This exploit works on all versions of the game (including 1.01) in all regions that are currently known to have a release.
New version, now properly supporting JPN region, with thanks to "Nekokabu" and "airline38"!]
1. Copy the save to your SD card.
2. Put a "boot.elf" (such as the HackMii installer or Homebrew Channel) into the ROOT of your SD card (not into any folder).
3. Copy the save to your Wii system, make sure you have a save for this game already on your system, otherwise you won't be able to copy the exploit save over.
4. Start up the game, load the first save slot (on the left, at 0.0%)
5. As soon as the level loads, run to the right and you'll see two characters floating. Run to the area in front of them and you'll see "Return of Jodi" show up, press the "A" button on your Wiimote and your boot.elf will run!
Team Twiizers - Original LIJ release, source, savezelda (and many other things).
roto - Developing and testing this exploit.
ewurm - Cleaning up, fixing bugs, testing.
drmr - Awesome banner/icons!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Gecko Region Free Nintendo Wii owners who've been utilizing homebrew developer Nuke's Gecko Region Free loader for region free gaming can rejoice, because a new version of the nifty application is out
Wii-Linux Proof of Concept Here's some good news for those folks who've been waiting for an update to the Wii-Linux Proof of Concept
MenuPatcher 1.0 This application patches the System Menu in memory to run it under Custom IOS and allow backup loading through disc channel
Indiana Pwns The Indiana Pwns is a safe, public way to enable homebrew on a Wii without hardware modification
CustomizeMii CustomizeMii is a custom channel creator for the Wii
MFE-Wii Nintendo Wii homebrew developer nuvalo has just released a new application called MFE-Wii that was made possible using Linux on Nintendo's latest console
Easy Homebrew Installer Big Bang Theory has released the latest version of Easy Homebrew Installer, which now supports Firmware 3
BootMii Configuration Editor Thanks to the guys over at Wiibrew we have aA new version of the BootMii Configuration Editor which brings this release up to version 2
Betwiin Betwiin is a tool that will let you convert NAND dumps from one Wii to run on another
Pimp My Wii Attila is back with an update to Pimp My Wii bringing this release to version 2
Comments on Return of the Jodi:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Return of the Jodi supports it