The infamous Team Twiizers are back, releasing a new version of Return of the Jodi, the Lego Star Wars exploit that allows you to run homebrews on your system without hardware modification.
What's new in the latest update? Well, just a quick fix release to include support for the JPN region of the game.
This is the Lego Star Wars exploit known as "Return of the Jodi". This exploit works on all versions of the game (including 1.01) in all regions that are currently known to have a release.
New version, now properly supporting JPN region, with thanks to "Nekokabu" and "airline38"!]
1. Copy the save to your SD card.
2. Put a "boot.elf" (such as the HackMii installer or Homebrew Channel) into the ROOT of your SD card (not into any folder).
3. Copy the save to your Wii system, make sure you have a save for this game already on your system, otherwise you won't be able to copy the exploit save over.
4. Start up the game, load the first save slot (on the left, at 0.0%)
5. As soon as the level loads, run to the right and you'll see two characters floating. Run to the area in front of them and you'll see "Return of Jodi" show up, press the "A" button on your Wiimote and your boot.elf will run!
Team Twiizers - Original LIJ release, source, savezelda (and many other things).
roto - Developing and testing this exploit.
ewurm - Cleaning up, fixing bugs, testing.
drmr - Awesome banner/icons!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Wii GC-Mode Dump2USB With this tool you can dump GC and WII SL+(DL) disks via an USB-Gecko
to your PC
OpenWii2.4 Auto Programmer Nintendo Wii homebrew developer andii has announced the release of a new build for the open-source modchip OpenWii, bumping the project up to version 2
Indiana Pwns The Indiana Pwns is a safe, public way to enable homebrew on a Wii without hardware modification
Wii GameCube Homebrew Launcher 0.2.1 Add the command line interface for Wii Homebrew Launcher
* Ability to load a file from a DOL SDgecko or USB stick (since Wii Homebrew Launcher only)
OpenWii2.4 Dol (for SD load) Nintendo Wii homebrew developer andii has announced the release of a new build for the open-source modchip OpenWii, bumping the project up to version 2