Space Shooter is an original 2D space shooting game. It's simple, just shoot anything that moves or shoots back. The objective is to destroy all enemies on the six levels.
Changes for Version 0.3 release:
* Sped up viewport scrolling (no lagging in the viewport, but now it's jittery)
* Change the way weapon systems work (cumulative, not individual)
* Initialize random seed for different powerups each time.
* Restructure internal code to detect and interface with controllers.
* Added code to allow multiple control options (Pad, Tilt Pad, Nunchuk, Gamecube).
o Menu is always accessible via Wii Remote Home button.
* Big Bombs now shoot backwards.
* Added two levels and made "The Horde" level a bit easier.
* Improved BibSound code substantially, it's now double buffered
o Fixed bug where some sounds were accidently repeated
* Added mp3 background playing to BibSound code.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
RedSquare GUI:- Added Wii DVD light effects to game
Quake Wii 20080602 no net (wip) You've got better image quality at adequate framerates and Metroid Prime 3-like aiming to boot, but your Quake Wii fragging experience still occasionally sees a bug crop up
Missile Command From ulti:Hey, it's missile command time! Destroy the missiles before they reach the earth and blow up your family! Changelog:Converted boot
Hero City ThatOtherPerson has released the first version of Hero City, a work in progress game for the Wii and Windows