Space Shooter is an original 2D space shooting game. It's simple, just shoot anything that moves or shoots back. The objective is to destroy all enemies on the six levels.
Changes for Version 0.3 release:
* Sped up viewport scrolling (no lagging in the viewport, but now it's jittery)
* Change the way weapon systems work (cumulative, not individual)
* Initialize random seed for different powerups each time.
* Restructure internal code to detect and interface with controllers.
* Added code to allow multiple control options (Pad, Tilt Pad, Nunchuk, Gamecube).
o Menu is always accessible via Wii Remote Home button.
* Big Bombs now shoot backwards.
* Added two levels and made "The Horde" level a bit easier.
* Improved BibSound code substantially, it's now double buffered
o Fixed bug where some sounds were accidently repeated
* Added mp3 background playing to BibSound code.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
OpenTyrian Wii If you've ever read about OpenTyrian being ported from its DOS beginnings to the Nintendo DS, then you'll be pleased to know that homebrew developer nuvalo has just made it possible to play this retro-flavored gem on the other money-printing machine, the Nintendo Wii
Newo Shooter From homebrew dev Owen, here comes a new version of Newo Shooter, a "rail shooter in a third-person and first-person 3D perspective" for the Wii homebrew community