SpaceBubble is a classic board puzzle game based on bubble breaker. Select multiple bubbles with the same color and destroy them, the more you hit in one the higher score you will get. Special thanks to my family for their support during the development of this game.
- Improve main menu screen.
- Added 60Hz (640e480) TV Mode support.
- Increase local highscore list to maximum 100 entries.
- Store current game score in highscore area also when game is quited.
- Added extra help screen with WiiMote control information.
- Use GRRLIB v4.2.0 library as graphical engine.
- Use libogc v1.8.1 library as Wii interface engine.
- Build game with devkitPPC r19 compiler.
If anybody has a good idea how to improve this game, please post a comment
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Arcade Jigsaw Not just another computer jigsaw puzzle! Put the pieces exactly where they go or they head to the back of the queue
Giddy 3 From Xeron:"Giddy 3" was a great fun platform puzzle game for MS-DOS, released in 2001