SpaceBubble is a classic board puzzle game based on bubble breaker. Select multiple bubbles with the same color and destroy them, the more you hit in one the higher score you will get. Special thanks to my family for their support during the development of this game.
- Improve main menu screen.
- Added 60Hz (640e480) TV Mode support.
- Increase local highscore list to maximum 100 entries.
- Store current game score in highscore area also when game is quited.
- Added extra help screen with WiiMote control information.
- Use GRRLIB v4.2.0 library as graphical engine.
- Use libogc v1.8.1 library as Wii interface engine.
- Build game with devkitPPC r19 compiler.
If anybody has a good idea how to improve this game, please post a comment
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Newo Puzzle Owen has released a new Wii homebrew called Newo Puzzle
Liights Out! 1.0 Liights Out! is a puzzle game for the Wii, based on the classic puzzle game Lights Out
Wiitriis Homebrew developer wilco2009 has released a new version of Wiitriis, a homebrew port of the popular tetris game for the Nintendo Wii
Sudoku It was probably inevitable: Sudoku has managed to find its way into the world of Wiibrew, as it did in PSP and Nintendo DS homebrew
SpaceBubble SpaceBubble is a classic board puzzle game based bubble breaker