SpaceBubble is a classic board puzzle game based on bubble breaker. Select multiple bubbles with the same color and destroy them, the more you hit in one the higher score you will get. Special thanks to my family for their support during the development of this game.
28/01/2009 Version 0.50
- Hotfix: Prevent crash if IR pointer is going out of the screen.
- Adjusted effect and music default volume.
- Added bubble destroy graphical effect.
- Added 10 seconds extra playtime to each level.
- Highscore is send to webservice if score is better then 10.000 point.
- Clock color is changing to red for the last 15 seconds.
- Added extra information on help screen.
- Reposition some buttons.
- Build game with libogc 1.7.1 and devkitPPC r16 compiler.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Cubiic Cubiic brings the Magic Cube puzzle game to the Wii
BuscaWiinas BuscaWiinas is my own version of the famous minesweeper
ReversMii The latest version of ReversMii has been released
Wii-Tac-Toe Wii-Tac-Toe is a Tic-Tac-Toe game for the Nintendo Wii
Liights Out! 1.0 Liights Out! is a puzzle game for the Wii, based on the classic puzzle game Lights Out
SpaceBubble 23/01/2009 Version 0.20
- Added 16 background music tracks
SYASokoban Wii SYASokoban Wii is a initial port of David Joffe's SYASokoban game
SpaceBubble SpaceBubble is a classic board puzzle game based on bubble breaker
Sudoku It was probably inevitable: Sudoku has managed to find its way into the world of Wiibrew, as it did in PSP and Nintendo DS homebrew
Endless Maze Game This homebrew game is from Team GCrew (DeViaNTe and Chimecho) and tasks players with finding their way through a 3D maze
Comments on SpaceBubble:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if SpaceBubble supports it