SpaceBubble is a classic board puzzle game based on bubble breaker. Select multiple bubbles with the same color and destroy them, the more you hit in one the higher score you will get. Special thanks to my family for their support during the development of this game.
28/01/2009 Version 0.50
- Hotfix: Prevent crash if IR pointer is going out of the screen.
- Adjusted effect and music default volume.
- Added bubble destroy graphical effect.
- Added 10 seconds extra playtime to each level.
- Highscore is send to webservice if score is better then 10.000 point.
- Clock color is changing to red for the last 15 seconds.
- Added extra information on help screen.
- Reposition some buttons.
- Build game with libogc 1.7.1 and devkitPPC r16 compiler.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Deadly Cobra Wii Homebrew coder Oibaf has released the initial version of Deadly Cobra, an "SDL-based game similar in gameplay to the classic Nibbles or snake game
PixelMerge From evilynux:PixelMerge is a clone of the simple yet addictive Flood-it game
SpaceBubble SpaceBubble is a classic board puzzle game based on bubble breaker
Sand Traps Sand Traps is an original multiplayer puzzle/platform game for Wii homebrew
MahJongg Wii From JustWoody:MahJongg Wii is a Mahjongg solitaire tiles game written specifically for the Wii, developed with devkitPro tools and using the GRRLib for rendering, sndlib for music and sound, and wiiuse for wiimote
Magic Number Magic Number is a simple console number guessing game for the Wii
SpaceBubble From wplaat:Today I released a new version of SpaceBubble
Cherophobe A 3D FPS homebrew game for Wii where the player is lost in a maze and must find their way out
Minesweeper Minesweeper is a homebrew clone of the classic Windows game
Comments on SpaceBubble:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if SpaceBubble supports it