SpaceBubble is a classic board puzzle game based on bubble breaker. Select multiple bubbles with the same color and destroy them, the more you hit in one the higher score you will get. Special thanks to my family for their support during the development of this game.
2D bubble gameboard with special graphical effects.
Six game levels
Game player score is shared on internet.
Easy menu system.
WiiMote IR device support
16 background music
Serveral sound effects
25/01/2008 Version 0.31
- HotFix: Prevent random crashes if wifi connection doesn't response.
- HotFix: Prevent wrong calculation of possible moves.
- Only scores above 10.000 are added to the global highscore.
- Added winner text if player clears all six levels.
- Added 2.000 bonus points if you clear all levels.
- Added clock color change for the last 10 seconds.
- Added clock sound effects.
- Adapted button size on most screens.
- Build game with libogc 1.7.1 and devkitPPC r16 compiler.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Arcade Jigsaw Not just another computer jigsaw puzzle! Put the pieces exactly where they go or they head to the back of the queue
Wiitriis Homebrew developer wilco2009 has released a new version of Wiitriis, a homebrew port of the popular tetris game for the Nintendo Wii
Sand Traps Sand Traps is an original multiplayer puzzle/platform game for Wii homebrew
SpaceBubble SpaceBubble is a classic board puzzle game based on bubble breaker
MahJongg MahJongg Wii is a Mahjongg solitaire tiles game written specifically for the Wii, developed with devkitpro and using the GRRLib for rendering, sndlib for music and sound, and wiiuse for wiimote
SpaceBubble 23/01/2009 Version 0.20
- Added 16 background music tracks