Homebrew coder SpiderDave has released a new version of Splatter Castle, a 2D action homebrew platforme game for the Nintendo Wii.
* Oops, I included the wrong binary. Updated to fix.
* Early sound support.
* Save points (removed lives system).
* Removed weapon shop (the weapons will return in some form later)
* New Enemies, new graphics
* Candles/enemies can drop more than a basic weapon energy item (though the levels haven't been greatly updated for this yet)
* Levels changed, redesigned
* Parallax scrolling background
* Breakable blocks
* Stairs - crude and lacking proper graphics, but a good start.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.