StartPatch is a homebrew application that patches your System Menu v4.0, v4.1, or v4.2 in a similar fashion as Starfall. It is based upon Menu Patcher by Isaac356.
Features Of v4.2.x
* Disable HAXX, DVDX, RZDx Checks - Disables the System Menu from blocking Homebrew.
* Block Disc Updates - Blocks updates which have been embedded in Discs.
* Block Online Updates - Prevents online updates being installed.
* Force WiFi Connection Test Error - Forces a WiFi Connection Test Error.
* Region Free Channels - Allow installation of any region Channels.
* Region Free GC Games No VM Patch - Removes region restrictions on Gamecube games.
* Remove NoCopy Protection (Need To Install ALL Five) - Removes the Save File Copy Protection, which prevents Save Files from being copied to SD Cards.
* Move Disc Channel - Enables the Disc Channel to be moved.
* No Menu BG Music - Removes the System Menu's background music.
* Recovery Mode 4th GC DPad UP - Allows you to enter the Wii's Recovery Mode easily.
* Remove Diag Disc Check - Remove Diagnostic Disc check.
* Auto-Press A At Health Screen - Automatically presses "A" for you at the Health Screen.
* Replace Health Screen With Black - Instead of seeing the Health Screen, it shows a black screen.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
CustomizeMii CustomizeMii is a custom channel creator for the Wii
CustomizeMii CustomizeMii is a 100% legal custom Channel creator for the Wii
AnyTitle Deleter AnyTitle Deleter DB uses tona's AnyTitle Deleter and adds several features
XavProg Changes on this release :
- Automatic fill of the first and last blocs number after identifying the nand
- Parameters not updated correctly for the wii nand (have to fill it manually before)
Wii Home From Cashman:A new version of Home Wii is available for download
NTSC-U Semi Brick Fix Those who experienced the misfortune of having their Wii bricked by trying to load an imported game (because they forgot to use applications like Gecko Region Free)
Custom IOS Module From neimod:This package contains the necessary basic tools and project files needed to create a custom IOS module and interact with it
OpenWii2.4 Dol (for SD load) Nintendo Wii homebrew developer andii has announced the release of a new build for the open-source modchip OpenWii, bumping the project up to version 2
Wiiuse Homebrew developer Michael Laforest (aka para) has rolled out a new build to the application Wiiuse for the Nintendo Wii console
Homebrew Channel The latest build for the Homebrew Channel for the Wii is at Beta 8, and Team Twiizer's update has made the HBC installer a bit more proactive in determining the status of your Nintendo Wii's System Menu
Comments on StartPatch:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if StartPatch supports it