StartPatch is a homebrew application that patches your System Menu v4.0, v4.1, or v4.2 in a similar fashion as Starfall. It is based upon Menu Patcher by Isaac356.
Features Of v4.2.x
* Disable HAXX, DVDX, RZDx Checks - Disables the System Menu from blocking Homebrew.
* Block Disc Updates - Blocks updates which have been embedded in Discs.
* Block Online Updates - Prevents online updates being installed.
* Force WiFi Connection Test Error - Forces a WiFi Connection Test Error.
* Region Free Channels - Allow installation of any region Channels.
* Region Free GC Games No VM Patch - Removes region restrictions on Gamecube games.
* Remove NoCopy Protection (Need To Install ALL Five) - Removes the Save File Copy Protection, which prevents Save Files from being copied to SD Cards.
* Move Disc Channel - Enables the Disc Channel to be moved.
* No Menu BG Music - Removes the System Menu's background music.
* Recovery Mode 4th GC DPad UP - Allows you to enter the Wii's Recovery Mode easily.
* Remove Diag Disc Check - Remove Diagnostic Disc check.
* Auto-Press A At Health Screen - Automatically presses "A" for you at the Health Screen.
* Replace Health Screen With Black - Instead of seeing the Health Screen, it shows a black screen.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
MFE-Wii Nintendo Wii homebrew developer nuvalo has just released a new application called MFE-Wii that was made possible using Linux on Nintendo's latest console
Libwiigui Changelog: * Fixed letterboxing on PAL * Add STATE_HELD for held button actions (eg: draggable elements) * Now tracks state changes per-remote * Default constructor for GuiImage
Fceugx 2.0.0 From Tantric:I've released an update to the FCE Ultra port to bring it up to where the other emulators are now
ModMii A bit of time has passed since we've heard from Wii homebrew dev XFlak
WiiWhiteboard At this point, a lot of you guys have at least heard of Johnny Chung Lee, specifically his work on the Head Tracking application originally intended to be in EA's Boom Blox
Twilight Hack Wiibrew players, get your marks ready! The recent Wii Menu Update v3
Wii Homebrew Channel It wasn't so long ago when we reported that Team Twiizers, the creators of the Twilight Hack, were working on a Wii Homebrew Channel
WriteELF It's only been a few days since the initial release of the WriteELF homebrew application for the Nintendo Wii, and Brakken has sent us word that WriteELFv1
Menu Patcher Menu Patcher is an app inspired by Starfall, designed to permanently mod your System Menu
DVDX 3.4 DVDX is a homebrew application that installs a hidden "channel" which can be used by other homebrew applications to access home burned and factory pressed DVD content without the need for a modchip
Comments on StartPatch:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if StartPatch supports it