StartPatch is a homebrew application that patches your System Menu v4.0, v4.1, or v4.2 in a similar fashion as Starfall. It is based upon Menu Patcher by Isaac356.
Features Of v4.2.x
* Disable HAXX, DVDX, RZDx Checks - Disables the System Menu from blocking Homebrew.
* Block Disc Updates - Blocks updates which have been embedded in Discs.
* Block Online Updates - Prevents online updates being installed.
* Force WiFi Connection Test Error - Forces a WiFi Connection Test Error.
* Region Free Channels - Allow installation of any region Channels.
* Region Free GC Games No VM Patch - Removes region restrictions on Gamecube games.
* Remove NoCopy Protection (Need To Install ALL Five) - Removes the Save File Copy Protection, which prevents Save Files from being copied to SD Cards.
* Move Disc Channel - Enables the Disc Channel to be moved.
* No Menu BG Music - Removes the System Menu's background music.
* Recovery Mode 4th GC DPad UP - Allows you to enter the Wii's Recovery Mode easily.
* Remove Diag Disc Check - Remove Diagnostic Disc check.
* Auto-Press A At Health Screen - Automatically presses "A" for you at the Health Screen.
* Replace Health Screen With Black - Instead of seeing the Health Screen, it shows a black screen.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Custom IOS36 rev 08 This is a Custom IOS, an IOS modified to add new features not available in the official IOS
Custom IOSX rev20b Developer's note:This is a Custom IOS, an IOS modified to add some new features
RealWnD This program is a 1:1 Wii NAND Dumper based on YaWnD 0
Bathaxx Bathaxx is a safe way to enable homebrew on a Wii without hardware modification
ModMii A bit of time has passed since we've heard from Wii homebrew dev XFlak
Wii Home From Cashman:A new version of Home Wii is available for download
Wii Homebrew Channel Wii Homebrew Channel
The time of reckoning is at hand! The Wii Homebrew Channel has now been released to the public. Care of Team Twiizers, you can now launch Wii homebrew applications easily, right from you SD card.
You've seen the video demonstration of the Wii Homebrew Channel, and maybe you've even been able to run the beta version. Now it's full steam ahead
Easy Homebrew Installer Big Bang Theory has released the latest version of Easy Homebrew Installer, which now supports Firmware 3
OpenWii 2.2 The people responsible for the open source Wii mod OpenWii, has announced in their site that in OpenWii 2
Wii DVD Dumper (Custom IOS) Despite the recent behind-the-scenes drama going on with Team Twiizers, Wii homebrew developer waninkoko still managed to release some new updates for his custom firmware programs, the Wii DVD Dumper and Custom IOS Downgrader
Comments on StartPatch:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if StartPatch supports it