StartPatch is a homebrew application that patches your System Menu v4.0, v4.1, or v4.2 in a similar fashion as Starfall. It is based upon Menu Patcher by Isaac356.
Features Of v4.2.x
* Disable HAXX, DVDX, RZDx Checks - Disables the System Menu from blocking Homebrew.
* Block Disc Updates - Blocks updates which have been embedded in Discs.
* Block Online Updates - Prevents online updates being installed.
* Force WiFi Connection Test Error - Forces a WiFi Connection Test Error.
* Region Free Channels - Allow installation of any region Channels.
* Region Free GC Games No VM Patch - Removes region restrictions on Gamecube games.
* Remove NoCopy Protection (Need To Install ALL Five) - Removes the Save File Copy Protection, which prevents Save Files from being copied to SD Cards.
* Move Disc Channel - Enables the Disc Channel to be moved.
* No Menu BG Music - Removes the System Menu's background music.
* Recovery Mode 4th GC DPad UP - Allows you to enter the Wii's Recovery Mode easily.
* Remove Diag Disc Check - Remove Diagnostic Disc check.
* Auto-Press A At Health Screen - Automatically presses "A" for you at the Health Screen.
* Replace Health Screen With Black - Instead of seeing the Health Screen, it shows a black screen.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Wii Shop and IOS51 installer Good news for Wiibrewers! Muzer has release the Wii Shop and IOS51 Installer, which means you will be able to use the Wii Shop Channel even without updating to the homebrew-unfriendly firmware update
Fceugx 2.0.0 source code From Tantric:I've released an update to the FCE Ultra port to bring it up to where the other emulators are now
DOP-Mii DOP-Mii originally known as DOP-IOS MOD, is in short; A homebrew Wii system tool that can do almost anything to your Wii
Homebrew Channel The latest build for the Homebrew Channel for the Wii is at Beta 8, and Team Twiizer's update has made the HBC installer a bit more proactive in determining the status of your Nintendo Wii's System Menu
ELF to DOL Converter What is this for?When HBCb9 came out, they decided that they no longer need to support any invalid
Easy Homebrew Installer Big Bang Theory has released the latest version of Easy Homebrew Installer, which now supports Firmware 3
StartPatch StartPatch is a homebrew application that patches your System Menu v4
Comments on StartPatch:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if StartPatch supports it