StartPatch is a homebrew application that patches your System Menu v4.0, v4.1, or v4.2 in a similar fashion as Starfall. It is based upon Menu Patcher by Isaac356.
Features Of v4.2.x
* Disable HAXX, DVDX, RZDx Checks - Disables the System Menu from blocking Homebrew.
* Block Disc Updates - Blocks updates which have been embedded in Discs.
* Block Online Updates - Prevents online updates being installed.
* Force WiFi Connection Test Error - Forces a WiFi Connection Test Error.
* Region Free Channels - Allow installation of any region Channels.
* Region Free GC Games No VM Patch - Removes region restrictions on Gamecube games.
* Remove NoCopy Protection (Need To Install ALL Five) - Removes the Save File Copy Protection, which prevents Save Files from being copied to SD Cards.
* Move Disc Channel - Enables the Disc Channel to be moved.
* No Menu BG Music - Removes the System Menu's background music.
* Recovery Mode 4th GC DPad UP - Allows you to enter the Wii's Recovery Mode easily.
* Remove Diag Disc Check - Remove Diagnostic Disc check.
* Auto-Press A At Health Screen - Automatically presses "A" for you at the Health Screen.
* Replace Health Screen With Black - Instead of seeing the Health Screen, it shows a black screen.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
HHexen HHexen is a Wii port of Hexen based in the open source HHexen 1
HBCXMLGen This program automatically generates the XML file needed to add a homebrew app to the HBC
Homebrew Filter r38 Wii developer hamachi-mp has released the 38th revision of the Homebrew Filter
Homebrew Channel The latest build for the Homebrew Channel for the Wii is at Beta 8, and Team Twiizer's update has made the HBC installer a bit more proactive in determining the status of your Nintendo Wii's System Menu
Wii DVD Dumper (Custom IOS) Despite the recent behind-the-scenes drama going on with Team Twiizers, Wii homebrew developer waninkoko still managed to release some new updates for his custom firmware programs, the Wii DVD Dumper and Custom IOS Downgrader
GCBooter From emu_kidid comes a new bit of homebrew that'll let you load GameCube games while in Wii mode