Pimp My Wii - Pimp My Wii has been updated by Wii Homebrew Developer Attila bringing this release to v 2.29. Pimp My Wii lets you update missing securities and you can set it to French or English based on the language set for your console.A Pimp My Wii v2.296 works with the Wii NTSC-U, NTSC-J and PAL.
v 2.29 changelog:
- Update to cIOS v7 d2x. In the " cIOSInstaller", you can now install the versions 6 and 7.
In the " Test", if you have the v6, your cIOS will be considered outdated
- Added patch to support for the Korean Wii cIOS d2x.
- The export csv and txt now indicates that you have the homebrew on your SD (file / apps) and their versions (using the meta.xml).
- The export also displays if you Priiloader / preloader installed
- Fixed the export could not bring up the keys.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Crazy Intro You can use Crazy intro to customize the opening of your wii
Starfall Wiibrew from Crediar: Starfall, formerly HackInstaller, is an application developed by Crediar to patch the system menu to include new features
Crazy Intro Changelog: * Using latest libogc, sdhc support along with it
WiiMU I'm excited to see this one come to full fruition
Dop-IOS MOD Dop-IOS MOD is a modification of the application Dop-IOS that allows you to choose which IOS you would like to use to install other IOSs (with the trucha bug if you like)
GUI Settings Editor version 1.5 Wii developer JoostinOnline is back with an update to theA GUI Settings Editor application for your Wii which brings us up to version 1
Pimp My Wii Homebrew coder Attila has released a new version of Pimp My Wii, a handy wiibrew program that "will detect missing or outdated IOS and check that you have the latest version of the Wii System Menu