Attila is back with an update to Pimp My Wii bringing this release to version 2.30.A Pimp My Wii lets you update securities on your Wii and is compatible with Wii NTSC-U, NTSC-J and PAL You can view the changelog below.
- Removal of certain information (related to saved games) in the export TXT, to reduce its size (CSV export is complete).
- Fixed a bug that could change the number of Wiimote in the middle of using Pimp.
- Compiled with devkitPPC 25-1 and libogc 1/8/10 (this adds support for new Wiimotes RVL-CNT-01-TR.
- Using threads to try to bypass blockages that may have some scans over the IOS.
- Update to cIOS v8 d2X.
- Added d2x cIOS v9 (beta 47), available only in the mode "cIOS Installer ". Will not be installed in the modes "Hacking the Wii" or "Test and correct problems."
Beware, it is not marked anywhere that this is a beta, but it is. On the disposal of the "final" version, you must force the installation of the new version because Pimp is no difference between beta and final.
- Added a small tempo during a Reload IOS."
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Wii DVD Dumper (Custom IOS) Despite the recent behind-the-scenes drama going on with Team Twiizers, Wii homebrew developer waninkoko still managed to release some new updates for his custom firmware programs, the Wii DVD Dumper and Custom IOS Downgrader
Trucha Signer Homebrew developer xt5 has released Trucha Signer v0
ModMii 5.2.1 An update from Wii homebrew developer XFlak who released an update to ModMii bringing this to version 5