Attila is back with an update to Pimp My Wii bringing this release to version 2.30.A Pimp My Wii lets you update securities on your Wii and is compatible with Wii NTSC-U, NTSC-J and PAL You can view the changelog below.
- Removal of certain information (related to saved games) in the export TXT, to reduce its size (CSV export is complete).
- Fixed a bug that could change the number of Wiimote in the middle of using Pimp.
- Compiled with devkitPPC 25-1 and libogc 1/8/10 (this adds support for new Wiimotes RVL-CNT-01-TR.
- Using threads to try to bypass blockages that may have some scans over the IOS.
- Update to cIOS v8 d2X.
- Added d2x cIOS v9 (beta 47), available only in the mode "cIOS Installer ". Will not be installed in the modes "Hacking the Wii" or "Test and correct problems."
Beware, it is not marked anywhere that this is a beta, but it is. On the disposal of the "final" version, you must force the installation of the new version because Pimp is no difference between beta and final.
- Added a small tempo during a Reload IOS."
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Wii Homebrew Channel The time of reckoning is at hand! The Wii Homebrew Channel has now been released to the public
GCBooter From emu_kidid comes a new bit of homebrew that'll let you load GameCube games while in Wii mode
Title_Uninstaller Ever installed a WAD channel on your Wii and forgot where you put it? Here's a new Wiibrew program that will let you remove the WAD ticket
Wii Home Changelog :* Added multi-languages support
Homebrew Disc Channel Using the Homebrew Disc Channel, you can load homebrew programs from regular ISO9660 DVDs
NeoPop GX 20-06-2008 Straight from the BountySource community, we hear that a new version of NeoPop GX has received the capability to run on the Wii, and NeoPop GX, as of version 20-06-2008, is now executable on the Nintendo Wii
MiiTransfer MiiTransfer is a small application for reading and writing data to the internal memory of the wiimote