Attila is back with an update to Pimp My Wii bringing this release to version 2.30.A Pimp My Wii lets you update securities on your Wii and is compatible with Wii NTSC-U, NTSC-J and PAL You can view the changelog below.
- Removal of certain information (related to saved games) in the export TXT, to reduce its size (CSV export is complete).
- Fixed a bug that could change the number of Wiimote in the middle of using Pimp.
- Compiled with devkitPPC 25-1 and libogc 1/8/10 (this adds support for new Wiimotes RVL-CNT-01-TR.
- Using threads to try to bypass blockages that may have some scans over the IOS.
- Update to cIOS v8 d2X.
- Added d2x cIOS v9 (beta 47), available only in the mode "cIOS Installer ". Will not be installed in the modes "Hacking the Wii" or "Test and correct problems."
Beware, it is not marked anywhere that this is a beta, but it is. On the disposal of the "final" version, you must force the installation of the new version because Pimp is no difference between beta and final.
- Added a small tempo during a Reload IOS."
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Front SD ELF Loader Developer svpe updated the front end homebrew loader for the Nintendo Wii, and Front SD ELF Loader version 0
Dios Mios Wii fans or even Gamecube fans this one is for you
DVDX 3.4 DVDX is a homebrew application that installs a hidden "channel" which can be used by other homebrew applications to access home burned and factory pressed DVD content without the need for a modchip
Front SD ELF Loader For those of us looking to try our hand in the newly-blossoming world of Wii homebrew, then here's something to help you along:
StartPatch StartPatch is a homebrew application that patches your System Menu v4
WiiSCU WiiSCU by Wack0 (updated by Illinialex24) (mod of IOS51+shop by tona) - powered by PatchMii
Wii Homebrew Channel Wii Homebrew Channel
The time of reckoning is at hand! The Wii Homebrew Channel has now been released to the public. Care of Team Twiizers, you can now launch Wii homebrew applications easily, right from you SD card.
You've seen the video demonstration of the Wii Homebrew Channel, and maybe you've even been able to run the beta version. Now it's full steam ahead
Comments on Pimp My Wii:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Pimp My Wii supports it