Tantric is back with another update for the Snes9X GX bringing the release up to version 4.3.2.A Updates include support for Wiimote, Nunchuk, Classic and Gamecube controllers.A This version also provides cheat support and auto load and save game snapshots and SRAM.A You can also customize your controller configurations.A The full changelog is listed below.
Changelog version 4.3.2
Based on Snes9x 1.52
* Wiimote, Nunchuk, Classic, and Gamecube controller support
* SNES Superscope, Mouse, Justifier support
* Cheat support
* Auto Load/Save Game Snapshots and SRAM
* Custom controller configurations
* SD, USB, DVD, SMB, Zip, and 7z support
* Autodetect PAL/NTSC, 16:9 widescreen support
* Original/filtered/unfiltered video modes
* Turbo Mode - up to 2x the normal speed
* Zoom option to zoom in/out
* Open Source!
[4.3.2 - November 9, 2012]
* Fixed lag with GameCube controllers
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
ModMii A bit of time has passed since we've heard from Wii homebrew dev XFlak
The Homebrew Channel The Homebrew Channel
The Almighty Changelog:
* meta.xml now handles all ISO-8859-1 characters properly (you can use either UTF-8 or ISO-8859-1 encoding, but UTF-8 is restricted to the ISO subset)
* Wiimote power button support (shutdown)
* Wiimote rumble honors system setting
* Fixed some crash bugs
* Fix meta