Wii developer jskyboo has updated WiiMod to version 3.2. This is a nice multi-functional tool and combines many apps that are available separately. Some of the features are that you can patch, install or remove IOS, WAD files and NAND. The changelog for this update is listed below.
News / corrections
- Fixed the "AutoLoadIos"
- Warning when the patching IOS70 or 80 with a key on a console not Korean Korean (error 003)
- Added option "DisableControllerButtonHold" which turns off interaction with menus if we maintain a button
- Cleaning sources managing wiimotes
- Fixed the USB mode (always capricious, DisableSetAHBPROT AutoLoadIOS = 1 = 0)
- Compiled with devkitPPC libogc 26 and 22.214.171.124
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
DevKitPPC release 14 (Linux, OS X) Somehow, someone somewhere toyed around with DevKitPPC, and what that someone did was upgrade the GameCube toolchain kit, now at release 14, to fully support the Wii and Open Geospatial Consortium's standard - or libogc
WiiRD first public release The USBGecko team, the ones behind Gecko Region Free, has come out with the first public release of the GeckoOS and WiiRD
DevKitPPC release 14 (Windows) Somehow, someone somewhere toyed around with DevKitPPC, and what that someone did was upgrade the GameCube toolchain kit, now at release 14, to fully support the Wii and Open Geospatial Consortium's standard - or libogc
Swiss Swiss, the "swiss army knife of Gamecube homebrew" by emu_kidid has been updated to revision 62
Wii Pi Displayer We've certainly had our fill of Wii homebrew games like Chess, Snake, and even Crillion for the Wii, but what about other programs and applications?
Multi Bu Multi Boo! is an app that combines 3 tools for your Wii