*sigh* Just couldn't leave it alone version. Lots of changes, some subtle, some not so.
1. ticket.bin is displayed under the partition.bin breakout
2. cert.bin and tmd.bin can now be different sizes
3. Extra button for Trimming an ISO - this makes an ISO slightly larger than the indicated data size - USES TRUCHA
4. Confirmation window on Shrinking partition
5. Proper Korean key support so can open and scrub/trim/extract/replace Korean ISOs
7. Deleted the 'force Wii' option as I followed the advice of Marcan
8.Partition support corrected due to a Wii limitation on Primary partition (you can only have
three partitions in the primary. To paraphrase Star Wars "Many verbatims died to bring you this information").
9.Can save/load/import crypted partitions making replacement much quicker
10.Full 4 partition offset support
11.Partition titles displayed in the window.
In other words you can easily create a multipartition disc. AKA a multiboot.
1. Makewiikeybin. exe - makes a key.bin file for you. Does not contain the actual key but generates it from
a simple algorithm. - Decided to remove this from the pack due to some twittering. See links for possible
solution - I also recommend hexd.exe. Version 1.1 also generates the Korean kkey.bin.
2. PartitionBuilder - allows you to generate a partition file that can be loaded via wiiscrubber. This
means you can now generate an entire partition from a directory of files. So rather than changing one at
a time you can extract an entire partition, change whatever files you want and then rebuild.
3. Partition.bin changer - allows you to view/modify the ticket, tmd, certs and h3.bin in one simple editing package
Allows trucha signing of ticket and tmd
4. HBC Multiboot file, based on SoftChip, that allows you to select which partition to boot from. i.e. A multiISO loader
If not included in the pack then check out drop.io/wiiscrubber you'll also find the source code there.
1. You can actually load/replace partition.bin again - this was broken in the 1.30 to 1.31 update
2. Shrink partition works correctly now - incorrect size was being copied down - OOOPS.
3. Can change the bootmode of unusually defined boot mode discs
4. Partitions now start on a 0x20000 boundary as the Wii seems to like them that way
5. Partitions in the second partition table now show correctly
Trimming still needs some work to confirm most title work correctly. At least I can now test due to having obtained
1. My wife for putting up with me while I twiddled with this
2. Lots of people who did beta testing e.g sr_corsario
3. People who suggested things or who's software I 'borrowed' e.g. Wiipower and the Softchip people
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
MAG Loader We just got word that the Spanish coder MAG/PiratePila has just rolled out a new version for the Nintendo Wii homebrew application known as MAG Loader
Wii Shop and IOS51 installer (tona) Wii Shop and IOS51 installer is a very quick modification of PatchMii modified by Muzer that does one thing: It installs the new IOS51 and Wii Shop Channel, without installing the patches to all the other IOSes
WMD Driver 0.1.2 You need this file to run the Wiimote-XMMS control hack on Ubuntu Linux
Firmware Downgrader [ DESCRIPTION ]:- This application allows you to downgrade your Wii firmware to anyavailable version on the Nintendo servers
StartPatch StartPatch is a homebrew application that patches your System Menu v4
DOP-Mii DOP-Mii originally known as DOP-IOS MOD, is in short; A homebrew Wii system tool that can do almost anything to your Wii
Pimp My Wii Attila is back with an update to Pimp My Wii bringing this release to version 2
Loadmii LoadMii is a small but powerful loader which can run executables from SD cards, USB sticks, SMB shares, USB Gecko and SD Gecko
Boot it! ----------------------- Introduccion----------------------Bliight is a generic filesystem loader for wiilinux, which should let you boot a filesystem installed on any wiilinux compatible device