*sigh* Just couldn't leave it alone version. Lots of changes, some subtle, some not so.
1. ticket.bin is displayed under the partition.bin breakout
2. cert.bin and tmd.bin can now be different sizes
3. Extra button for Trimming an ISO - this makes an ISO slightly larger than the indicated data size - USES TRUCHA
4. Confirmation window on Shrinking partition
5. Proper Korean key support so can open and scrub/trim/extract/replace Korean ISOs
7. Deleted the 'force Wii' option as I followed the advice of Marcan
8.Partition support corrected due to a Wii limitation on Primary partition (you can only have
three partitions in the primary. To paraphrase Star Wars "Many verbatims died to bring you this information").
9.Can save/load/import crypted partitions making replacement much quicker
10.Full 4 partition offset support
11.Partition titles displayed in the window.
In other words you can easily create a multipartition disc. AKA a multiboot.
1. Makewiikeybin. exe - makes a key.bin file for you. Does not contain the actual key but generates it from
a simple algorithm. - Decided to remove this from the pack due to some twittering. See links for possible
solution - I also recommend hexd.exe. Version 1.1 also generates the Korean kkey.bin.
2. PartitionBuilder - allows you to generate a partition file that can be loaded via wiiscrubber. This
means you can now generate an entire partition from a directory of files. So rather than changing one at
a time you can extract an entire partition, change whatever files you want and then rebuild.
3. Partition.bin changer - allows you to view/modify the ticket, tmd, certs and h3.bin in one simple editing package
Allows trucha signing of ticket and tmd
4. HBC Multiboot file, based on SoftChip, that allows you to select which partition to boot from. i.e. A multiISO loader
If not included in the pack then check out drop.io/wiiscrubber you'll also find the source code there.
1. You can actually load/replace partition.bin again - this was broken in the 1.30 to 1.31 update
2. Shrink partition works correctly now - incorrect size was being copied down - OOOPS.
3. Can change the bootmode of unusually defined boot mode discs
4. Partitions now start on a 0x20000 boundary as the Wii seems to like them that way
5. Partitions in the second partition table now show correctly
Trimming still needs some work to confirm most title work correctly. At least I can now test due to having obtained
1. My wife for putting up with me while I twiddled with this
2. Lots of people who did beta testing e.g sr_corsario
3. People who suggested things or who's software I 'borrowed' e.g. Wiipower and the Softchip people
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
libupdate From AlexLH:OK, FINALLY it is ready to release
GeckoReader & libgeck GeckoReader is a program to be run under Windows that will open a command prompt and output what it reads from a USB gecko
DOP-Mii A new version of DOP-Mii, a feature-pack system tool for your Wii that allows you to install Channels, System Menu and IOS' all in one go without the option of patching or the forced need to have a patched IOS to use the program
Twilight Hack From marcan:So I said that the Twilight Hack was gone and probably wouldn't be coming back
Return of the Jodi The infamous Team Twiizers are back, releasing a new version of Return of the Jodi, the Lego Star Wars exploit that allows you to run homebrews on your system without hardware modification
Twilight Hack If you've been keeping up with the breakthroughs being made by Team Twiizers, then you'd have caught wind of the fact that they've just released their highly-anticipated WIP loader that takes advantage of a certain exploit in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
WiiXplorer 0.1 Pre Features:
*SMB/USB/SD recursive copy/move/delete of files/directories with all files in it
WriteELF GUI The Nintendo Wii homebrew application WriteELF was coded by cybermind and was aimed to allow users to write ELF files on their SD cards using their PC units
CustomizeMii CustomizeMii is a 100% legal custom Channel creator for the Wii
Comments on WiiScrubber 1.40 Multiboot:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if WiiScrubber 1.40 Multiboot supports it