*sigh* Just couldn't leave it alone version. Lots of changes, some subtle, some not so.
1. ticket.bin is displayed under the partition.bin breakout
2. cert.bin and tmd.bin can now be different sizes
3. Extra button for Trimming an ISO - this makes an ISO slightly larger than the indicated data size - USES TRUCHA
4. Confirmation window on Shrinking partition
5. Proper Korean key support so can open and scrub/trim/extract/replace Korean ISOs
7. Deleted the 'force Wii' option as I followed the advice of Marcan
8.Partition support corrected due to a Wii limitation on Primary partition (you can only have
three partitions in the primary. To paraphrase Star Wars "Many verbatims died to bring you this information").
9.Can save/load/import crypted partitions making replacement much quicker
10.Full 4 partition offset support
11.Partition titles displayed in the window.
In other words you can easily create a multipartition disc. AKA a multiboot.
1. Makewiikeybin. exe - makes a key.bin file for you. Does not contain the actual key but generates it from
a simple algorithm. - Decided to remove this from the pack due to some twittering. See links for possible
solution - I also recommend hexd.exe. Version 1.1 also generates the Korean kkey.bin.
2. PartitionBuilder - allows you to generate a partition file that can be loaded via wiiscrubber. This
means you can now generate an entire partition from a directory of files. So rather than changing one at
a time you can extract an entire partition, change whatever files you want and then rebuild.
3. Partition.bin changer - allows you to view/modify the ticket, tmd, certs and h3.bin in one simple editing package
Allows trucha signing of ticket and tmd
4. HBC Multiboot file, based on SoftChip, that allows you to select which partition to boot from. i.e. A multiISO loader
If not included in the pack then check out drop.io/wiiscrubber you'll also find the source code there.
1. You can actually load/replace partition.bin again - this was broken in the 1.30 to 1.31 update
2. Shrink partition works correctly now - incorrect size was being copied down - OOOPS.
3. Can change the bootmode of unusually defined boot mode discs
4. Partitions now start on a 0x20000 boundary as the Wii seems to like them that way
5. Partitions in the second partition table now show correctly
Trimming still needs some work to confirm most title work correctly. At least I can now test due to having obtained
1. My wife for putting up with me while I twiddled with this
2. Lots of people who did beta testing e.g sr_corsario
3. People who suggested things or who's software I 'borrowed' e.g. Wiipower and the Softchip people
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
xyzzy No, it's not the Wii exploit hack, so don't ask when he'll release it
Wii DVD Dumper (Custom IOS) Stalwart Wii homebrew developer waninkoko has done it again, and this time in a major, major way, with the release of a custom IOS installer for the Wii
Title_Uninstaller Ever installed a WAD channel on your Wii and forgot where you put it? Here's a new Wiibrew program that will let you remove the WAD ticket
MAG Loader We just got word that the Spanish coder MAG/PiratePila has just rolled out a new version for the Nintendo Wii homebrew application known as MAG Loader
Update Downloader Update Downloader is an application for your computer that gets Titles from the Nintendo Update Servers, decrypts them, and saves them to a folder
CustomizeMii CustomizeMii is a custom channel creator for the Wii
OpenWii2.4 Setup JAP Nintendo Wii homebrew developer andii has announced the release of a new build for the open-source modchip OpenWii, bumping the project up to version 2
Fceugx 2.0.0 source code From Tantric:I've released an update to the FCE Ultra port to bring it up to where the other emulators are now
Custom IOS37 rev 02 Stalwart Wii homebrew developer waninkoko has done it again, and this time in a major, major way, with the release of a custom IOS installer for the Wii
Custom IOS36 rev 05 [ DESCRIPTION ]:- This is a Custom IOS, an IOS modified to add some new features not available in the official IOS
Comments on WiiScrubber 1.40 Multiboot:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if WiiScrubber 1.40 Multiboot supports it