The .NET Framework 2.0 is required to run this application!
It's currently able to:
* Load mym files and edit them
* Create new mym files
* Create a csm from any mym
* Create a mym from a csm
* Browse through base app's for path's (including TPL preview)
* Download base app's from NUS
* Automatically manage source's and image width and height
* Added a little tutorial on how to change the health screen (in the ?-menu)
* Added ability to drag a mym file onto the window to open it
* Window location and size will now be saved
* Added option to save the nand backup path
* Added option to take image width and height from the selected TPL
* Fixed some bugs when saving/creating mym
* Fixed "No Entries Left" error when files have no extension
* Fixed base app downloading to different locations than the app directory
* Fixed base app browsing
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
ThemeShooterTk Wiibrew coder HoKaze has updated his ThemeShooterTk, a cross-platform, Python based clone of ThemeShooter that allows HBC theme creators to create screenshots of their themes to put on the HBC theme repository
ThemeShooter From SifJar:ThemeShooter is a small application made to allow HBC theme creators to create screenshots of their themes to put on the HBC theme repository here
ThemeShooterTk Homebrew coder HoKaze has released a new version of ThemeShooterTk, a cross-platform, Python based clone of ThemeShooter that allows Wiibrewers to create screenshots of their themes that can then be added in the HBC theme repository
Comments on ThemeMii:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if ThemeMii supports it