TowerDefense is an classic 2D action game. Protect your base with all kind of defense systems and kill all the waves of enemies. If ten enemies reach the base the game is over. Good luck!
- Improve video initialization.
- Overall FPS has improved 50 percent. Thanks Crayon.
- Lots of other small GUI changes.
- Mixed the weapon fire mode a little bit more!
- Nuke is 500 dollar cheaper!
- Increase http buffer size to 10Kb.
- Added inline source code remarks in javadoc style.
- Use Doxygen (windows tool) to create HTML source code documentation.
- Use GrrLib 4.2.1 BETA library (Now native FreeType support available).
- Build game with devkitPPC r19 compiler.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Touhou Fangame Homebrew developer SquidMan posted up an action, scrolling shooter project for Wii homebrew just a couple of days ago on WiiBrew, and it seems to have promise
RedSquare A new version of RedSquare is released with the following changes:08/02/2009 Version 0
Bolt Thrower Titmouse has released the latest version of Bolt Thrower, the Wii homebrew shooter
WiiDoom 0.1.1 WiiDoom is a Wii port of Doom using the open source PrBoom engine
Ocarina of Time script - with sound This GlovePIE script will let you play The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time like you would play Twilight Princess, complete with sounds of swords
Space Shooter Space Shooter is an original 2D space shooting game
* Added online high score table
* Added classic controller support
Half Life 2 Wiimote mod Trekking through Go Nintendo, we came upon news that the public beta for the Half Life 2 Wiimote mod is now available for download