TowerDefense is an classic 2D action game. Protect your base with all kind of defense systems and kill all the waves of enemies. If ten enemies reach the base the game is over. Good luck!
- Improve video initialization.
- Overall FPS has improved 50 percent. Thanks Crayon.
- Lots of other small GUI changes.
- Mixed the weapon fire mode a little bit more!
- Nuke is 500 dollar cheaper!
- Increase http buffer size to 10Kb.
- Added inline source code remarks in javadoc style.
- Use Doxygen (windows tool) to create HTML source code documentation.
- Use GrrLib 4.2.1 BETA library (Now native FreeType support available).
- Build game with devkitPPC r19 compiler.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Touhou Fangame Homebrew developer SquidMan posted up an action, scrolling shooter project for Wii homebrew just a couple of days ago on WiiBrew, and it seems to have promise
Quake Wii 20080610 patched (WIP) Quake Wii 20080610 is now ready for download from developer Eluan, but note that there's two versions of the Nintendo Wii homebrew game
Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 (US) Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 (US)
100% Items, Ultimate Battle Z finished on 2 stars, some on 3 stars.
Story mode completed 100%
World Tournament, Cell Games and Big World Tournament completed on every difficulty including Master
SSJ4 Gogeta is now at level 122.
BoltThrower Bolt Thrower is Titmouse's homebrew game developed for the Wii
Touhou Fangame There are shoot 'em up games, and there are bullet hell games
Bolt Thrower Wii Homebrew developer Titmouse has released version 0