Add the command line interface for Wii Homebrew Launcher
* Ability to load a file from a DOL SDgecko or USB stick (since Wii Homebrew Launcher only)
* The PAL 60Hz mode works correctly
* Remove the code that binds the disc into the drive
* The light illuminates the DVD player when loading a file DOL
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Loadmii LoadMii is a small but powerful loader which can run executables from any source (wifi is in todo list) and run it
CustomizeMii CustomizeMii is a 100% legal custom Channel creator for the Wii
Twilight Hack Wiibrew players, get your marks ready! The recent Wii Menu Update v3
The Homebrew Channel The Homebrew Channel
The Almighty Changelog:
* meta.xml now handles all ISO-8859-1 characters properly (you can use either UTF-8 or ISO-8859-1 encoding, but UTF-8 is restricted to the ISO subset)
* Wiimote power button support (shutdown)
* Wiimote rumble honors system setting
* Fixed some crash bugs
* Fix meta
Preloader WARNINGSINCE THIS TOOL CHANGES THE WAY THE WII WORKS IN A WAY IT WAS NEVER INTENDED TO, THERE IS A RISK OF BRICKING YOUR CONSOLE
XWii We've already had a script that enables people to use the Wiimote in conjunction with the PC, but how about a program that allows users to use the Wiimote (and some of the other Wii controllers) with a Linux unit?
Comments on Wii GameCube Homebrew Launcher 0.2.1:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Wii GameCube Homebrew Launcher 0.2.1 supports it