Wii Quizz is a quiz/puzzle homebrew application. You can play lots of quiz modes (other modes will be added in the future).
* Use GRRLIB 4.0
* Fixed a bug at the launch of the game : there were some white points in the screen
* Fixed a bug with the screenshots : the screen was cut
* Fixed a bug with the screenshots : could not take in the menu of hi-scores
* To take a screenshot, you must, now, press only the button 1
* Add a generic with all who participated in Wii Quizz
* Improved video mode: switching the screen resolution : 639 * 479 at 640 * 480
* Recast entire memory manager
* Others improvements...
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Magic Number Magic Number is a simple console number guessing game for the Wii
Kurushi Wii Today is a really good day to be a fan of homebrew games for the Wii
SpaceBubble A new version of SpaceBubble is released with the following changes:08/02/2009 Version 0
Liights Out! 1.0 Liights Out! is a puzzle game for the Wii, based on the classic puzzle game Lights Out
MahJongg Wii From JustWoody:MahJongg Wii is a Mahjongg solitaire tiles game written specifically for the Wii, developed with devkitPro tools and using the GRRLib for rendering, sndlib for music and sound, and wiiuse for wiimote
Deadly Cobra Wii Homebrew coder Oibaf has released the initial version of Deadly Cobra, an "SDL-based game similar in gameplay to the classic Nibbles or snake game
Alien Puzzle Wii Alien Puzzle Wii is a homemade puzzle game for the Nintendo Wii
Arcade Jigsaw Not just another computer jigsaw puzzle! Put the pieces exactly where they go or they head to the back of the queue
Cherophobe A 3D FPS homebrew game for Wii where the player is lost in a maze and must find their way out
Comments on Wii Quizz:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Wii Quizz supports it