Wiiero is a Liero clone specially developed for the Wii. Destructible terrain plays a major role in the gameplay. Wiiero is a two player game (the single player mode will be developed later).
Wiiero plays exactly the same way as Liero; it has the same game modes (Deathmatch, CTF, and Tag) and most of the same weapons. It also contains some new (optional) weapons.
* Ninja rope tention control added
* GameCube and Classic pads supported
* Sound and music added (with Binaerpilot musics)
* Multilanguage handler added
* Some bugs fixed
* New options added into option menu (new option page)
* Explosive weapon explode on player contact
* Rendering engine optimisation
* Color pallet reviewed
* "Restart game" option added
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Liqwiid Wars From steaky1212:Using the Liquid Wars 5 algorithm as a basis for a Wii rewrite - a port would probably take the same amount of time as the code is messy and bloated
Wii Asteroids Developer Andy Sommerville wanted to give everyone a sneak peek into the latest Wii homebrew project involving a remade classic for the console that he's currently working on, entitled "Wii Asteroids"
Roxoptr2 FromA Thomas Jollans:Roxoptr is a simple 2D platformer-style game in which you pilot a small helicopter around obstacles of different sizes and shapes with a relatively limited amount of control
Wiiero From BScrk:Wiiero is a Liero clone specially developed for the Wii