Wiibrew release from Dack. Fixes problem that prevents you from installing Mario Kart Channel. From Dack:
1. Allows for creation of DIF files to allow unscrubbing of data
2. Allows for merging of scrubbed and dif files to produce original ISO
3. Also works on gamecube discs but probably still better to use GC Tools
4. Display of region and number of files in disc
5. Key.bin verification - to stop the 150Meg files
6. 4.5 Gig limit removed - now at Dual layer
7. Different scrubbing options available (See below)
8. registry saves for chosen options
9. If you don't have the key.bin you can still unscrub
1. Release version bug now corrected thanks to Juster at GBATemp.net.
a freed pointer was accessed just after being freed.
2. Several text display bugs cleared.
3. File size now checked during processing so that ALL of the ISO is copied)
4. Gamecube offsets now correctly accessed (they are different as they are not
encrypted so you have the full 32k in each block)
5. I actually check for file read/write errors
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Descent Wii From developerA tueidj:
Descent was originally released by Parallax Software in 1995
Wii2600 Changelog: * 4-player paddle support * Ability to set the paddle mode to use (Roll, IR, or Analog joystick) * Wiimote "Roll" paddle mode (similar to Bit Trip Beat) * Ability to set "Roll" paddle mode sensitivity and center
Frets on Fire GlovePIE script Some of you may have seen those Wiitar Hero vids floating around on YouTube recently, and you may be wondering (this is assuming that you didn't read the YouTube description) how you can get to be a Wiitar Hero yourself
Guitar Fun 2.7b Thanks to the efforts of team CBT, rhythm gaming can now be made possible via the Nintendo Wii homebrew channel
GuitarsOnFire Guitars On Fire is a Guitar Hero clone, like Guitarfun and FretsOnFire