Wiibrew release from Dack. Fixes problem that prevents you from installing Mario Kart Channel. From Dack:
1. Allows for creation of DIF files to allow unscrubbing of data
2. Allows for merging of scrubbed and dif files to produce original ISO
3. Also works on gamecube discs but probably still better to use GC Tools
4. Display of region and number of files in disc
5. Key.bin verification - to stop the 150Meg files
6. 4.5 Gig limit removed - now at Dual layer
7. Different scrubbing options available (See below)
8. registry saves for chosen options
9. If you don't have the key.bin you can still unscrub
1. Release version bug now corrected thanks to Juster at GBATemp.net.
a freed pointer was accessed just after being freed.
2. Several text display bugs cleared.
3. File size now checked during processing so that ALL of the ISO is copied)
4. Gamecube offsets now correctly accessed (they are different as they are not
encrypted so you have the full 32k in each block)
5. I actually check for file read/write errors
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
GuitarsOnFire Guitars On Fire is a Guitar Hero clone, like Guitarfun and FretsOnFire
Guitar Fun 2.7b Thanks to the efforts of team CBT, rhythm gaming can now be made possible via the Nintendo Wii homebrew channel
OpenBOR This is an official port of the OpenBOR (aka Beats of Rage) beat em up game engine to the Wii by SX and Plombo
Frets on Fire GlovePIE script Some of you may have seen those Wiitar Hero vids floating around on YouTube recently, and you may be wondering (this is assuming that you didn't read the YouTube description) how you can get to be a Wiitar Hero yourself
Gravity Glide Homebrew coder ThatOtherPerson has released a new version of Gravity Glide, a unique homebrew app/game for the Wii
Descent Wii From developerA tueidj:
Descent was originally released by Parallax Software in 1995
Wii2600 Changelog: * 4-player paddle support * Ability to set the paddle mode to use (Roll, IR, or Analog joystick) * Wiimote "Roll" paddle mode (similar to Bit Trip Beat) * Ability to set "Roll" paddle mode sensitivity and center
CDGPlayer New Wiibrew game from kriogeN, basically a karaoke game that uses MP3 + G files
OpenBoR SX and Plombo have released the latest build for OpenBoR, 3367
Turnip This is a simple application based on the Animal Crossing City Folk (ACCF) game, and it provides a player with:
Comments on WiiScrubber:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if WiiScrubber supports it