WiiSCU by Wack0 (updated by Illinialex24) (mod of IOS51+shop by tona) - powered by PatchMii. The application gives you the option to install new versions of channels and IOSes without touching the system menu.
Which version do I download?
If you need Shop Channel, use version 0.23 (modified by SifJar) which downloads v18 of the Shop Channel, instead of getting latest version, due to some issues caused by getting latest version. This version also gets v6174 of IOS60 as in v0.22
For anyone using System Menu 4.1 and earlier, use WiiSCU v0.22 (unofficially contributed by illinialex24 and Bionic Sonic).
* Fixes the IOS60 stub issue by getting v6174 instead of the latest version
* Thanks to LegndNikko for doing testing on v0.22
For anyone using System Menu 4.2 and do not plan on downgrading, use WiiSCU v0.21 (latest official version by Wack0).
* Always gets the latest version of IOS60
v0.23 (unofficially contributed by SifJar)
* Fixes Shop Channel installation issues by getting v18 instead of just getting latest version
v0.22 (unofficially contributed by illinialex24 and Bionic Sonic):
* Fixed the IOS60 stub issue by getting v6174 instead of the latest version.
* Added code for debug purposes.
* No more 'epic fail' -- now it shows what patchmii returns.
* IOS51 and Photo Channel 1.0 support removed.
* Added an option to exit to the Homebrew Channel.
* News/weather channel now installs HAFx/HAGx as well as HAFA/HAGA (using gamedisc region).
* Added sysconf.c to determine region to install news/weather channels.
* Tidied up code a bit.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Custom IOSX rev20b Developer's note:This is a Custom IOS, an IOS modified to add some new features
NAND Loader Injector From Waninkoko:NAND Loader Injector is an application that allows the injection of NAND Custom Loader installed on any channel on the Nintendo Wii
Front SD ELF Loader For those of us looking to try our hand in the newly-blossoming world of Wii homebrew, then here's something to help you along:
HHexen HHexen is a Wii port of Hexen based in the open source HHexen 1
Twilight Hack If you've been keeping up with the breakthroughs being made by Team Twiizers, then you'd have caught wind of the fact that they've just released their highly-anticipated WIP loader that takes advantage of a certain exploit in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Wii Mod Wii Mod is a tool that lets you install IOSs, channels, system menus, and much more
CustomizeMii CustomizeMii is a custom channel creator for the Wii
WUFE (Wii Update File Extractor) Wii Homebrew - Wiibrew - news and downloads - Image 1A new Wiibrew program is out from Wiibrew developer Nuke, author of the Gecko Region Free program
Comments on WiiSCU:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if WiiSCU supports it