WiiSCU by Wack0 (updated by Illinialex24) (mod of IOS51+shop by tona) - powered by PatchMii. The application gives you the option to install new versions of channels and IOSes without touching the system menu.
Which version do I download?
If you need Shop Channel, use version 0.23 (modified by SifJar) which downloads v18 of the Shop Channel, instead of getting latest version, due to some issues caused by getting latest version. This version also gets v6174 of IOS60 as in v0.22
For anyone using System Menu 4.1 and earlier, use WiiSCU v0.22 (unofficially contributed by illinialex24 and Bionic Sonic).
* Fixes the IOS60 stub issue by getting v6174 instead of the latest version
* Thanks to LegndNikko for doing testing on v0.22
For anyone using System Menu 4.2 and do not plan on downgrading, use WiiSCU v0.21 (latest official version by Wack0).
* Always gets the latest version of IOS60
v0.23 (unofficially contributed by SifJar)
* Fixes Shop Channel installation issues by getting v18 instead of just getting latest version
v0.22 (unofficially contributed by illinialex24 and Bionic Sonic):
* Fixed the IOS60 stub issue by getting v6174 instead of the latest version.
* Added code for debug purposes.
* No more 'epic fail' -- now it shows what patchmii returns.
* IOS51 and Photo Channel 1.0 support removed.
* Added an option to exit to the Homebrew Channel.
* News/weather channel now installs HAFx/HAGx as well as HAFA/HAGA (using gamedisc region).
* Added sysconf.c to determine region to install news/weather channels.
* Tidied up code a bit.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
MAG Loader We just got word that the Spanish coder MAG/PiratePila has just rolled out a new version for the Nintendo Wii homebrew application known as MAG Loader
Gecko Region Free Nintendo Wii owners who've been utilizing homebrew developer Nuke's Gecko Region Free loader for region free gaming can rejoice, because a new version of the nifty application is out
BootMii Configuration Editor Wiibrew coder Pembo has released a new version of his BootMii Configuration Editor, a handy homebrew utility that allows you to change the values in the /bootmii/bootmii
Wii-Linux Proof of Concept Here's some good news for those folks who've been waiting for an update to the Wii-Linux Proof of Concept
Wii Home Changelog :* Added multi-languages support
libwiigui * Rewritten ogg player - fixed a crashing bug
* Improved text rendering performance
CustomizeMii CustomizeMii is a custom channel creator for the Wii
BootMii Configuration Editor Thanks to the guys over at Wiibrew we have aA new version of the BootMii Configuration Editor which brings this release up to version 2
Wii Home From Cashman:A new version of Home Wii is available for download
Preloader Preloader 'replaces' the systemmenu (it's not really replaced, its main
Comments on WiiSCU:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if WiiSCU supports it