WiiSCU by Wack0 (updated by Illinialex24) (mod of IOS51+shop by tona) - powered by PatchMii. The application gives you the option to install new versions of channels and IOSes without touching the system menu.
Which version do I download?
If you need Shop Channel, use version 0.23 (modified by SifJar) which downloads v18 of the Shop Channel, instead of getting latest version, due to some issues caused by getting latest version. This version also gets v6174 of IOS60 as in v0.22
For anyone using System Menu 4.1 and earlier, use WiiSCU v0.22 (unofficially contributed by illinialex24 and Bionic Sonic).
* Fixes the IOS60 stub issue by getting v6174 instead of the latest version
* Thanks to LegndNikko for doing testing on v0.22
For anyone using System Menu 4.2 and do not plan on downgrading, use WiiSCU v0.21 (latest official version by Wack0).
* Always gets the latest version of IOS60
v0.23 (unofficially contributed by SifJar)
* Fixes Shop Channel installation issues by getting v18 instead of just getting latest version
v0.22 (unofficially contributed by illinialex24 and Bionic Sonic):
* Fixed the IOS60 stub issue by getting v6174 instead of the latest version.
* Added code for debug purposes.
* No more 'epic fail' -- now it shows what patchmii returns.
* IOS51 and Photo Channel 1.0 support removed.
* Added an option to exit to the Homebrew Channel.
* News/weather channel now installs HAFx/HAGx as well as HAFA/HAGA (using gamedisc region).
* Added sysconf.c to determine region to install news/weather channels.
* Tidied up code a bit.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Wii Shop and IOS51 installer Good news for Wiibrewers! Muzer has release the Wii Shop and IOS51 Installer, which means you will be able to use the Wii Shop Channel even without updating to the homebrew-unfriendly firmware update
Libwiigui Libwiigui is a GPL licensed GUI library for the Wii, created to help structure the design of a complicated GUI interface, and to enable an author to create a sophisticated, feature-rich GUI
Custom IOS Downgrader This application allows you to downgrade your Wii firmware to any available version on the Nintendo servers
Homebrew Filter r38 Wii developer hamachi-mp has released the 38th revision of the Homebrew Filter
Homebrew Channel The latest build for the Homebrew Channel for the Wii is at Beta 8, and Team Twiizer's update has made the HBC installer a bit more proactive in determining the status of your Nintendo Wii's System Menu
CustomizeMii CustomizeMii is a custom channel creator for the Wii
Custom IOS Downgrader Despite the recent behind-the-scenes drama going on with Team Twiizers, Wii homebrew developer waninkoko still managed to release some new updates for his custom firmware programs, the Wii DVD Dumper and Custom IOS Downgrader
MiiTransfer MiiTransfer is a small application for reading and writing data to the internal memory of the wiimote
BootMii Configuration Editor Wiibrew coder Pembo has released a new version of his BootMii Configuration Editor, a handy homebrew utility that allows you to change the values in the /bootmii/bootmii
Comments on WiiSCU:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if WiiSCU supports it