1) Save/Load bug is fixed.
2) icon.png by Kezza826 added.
3) If you have the full versions of the data files, download the file marked "(full)." This will allow you to play all 6 episodes. Like I said I'd like to implement a loader in the near future, or just ONE engine but since we can now save/load our games I figured I'd just compile the full version as well for now.
4) If you have the Spear of Destiny *.SOD files, you can now play Spear of Destiny on your Wii. Just download the Spear of Destiny archive from the drop and install. Note: The data files are not included for Spear of Destiny and the "(full)" Wolfenstein 3D file.
5) mustgowhee has pointed out an issue where you go back to the game from the main menu, your status bar will not display correctly. This is now fixed. Thank you for bringing that to my attention mustgowhee.
6) If you hold the b button on your wiimote, turning turns to strafe. Try it out and let me know what you think. Like I said I DO want to do two different control sets: classic and modern with classic being what we have now, and modern being wiimote/nunchuk.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Quake Rev PAK release 4 We have a new update by Wii developer Izhido for the Quake Rev PAK bringing this to version 4
WiiDoom 0.4.1 From Steve:I fixed the bug that caused the shareware wad to crash in 0