Definition, Classification and singular functions are covered under the Signals.
- Mathematical Continuity [Continuous signal and Discrete signal]
- Periodicity [Periodic signal and Aperiodic signal]
- Symmetry [Even signal and Odd signal]
- Predictability [Deterministic signal and Non Deterministic signal]
- Energy Content [Power signal and Energy signal]
and Singular function includes Unit Impulse, Unit Step and Ramp functions.
Definition and Classification are covered under Systems.
Classification of Systems is explained in detail based on
- Mathematical Continuity [Continuous and Discrete]
- Linearity [Linear and Non Linear]
- State [Static and Dynamic]
- Predictability [Causal signal and Non Causal signal]
- Stability [Stable and Unstable]
- Time Invariance [Time variance and Time Invariance]
Fundamentals of DSP
Fundamental concepts such as Time Domain Response, Frequency Domain Response, TD Vs FD, Sampling [Types (Low Pass, Band Pass) along with Aliasing Effects], Quantization [along with Quantization error] are covered under this topic.
Time Domain Analysis
This topic consists of Convolution and Correlation. Convolution consists of details such as Definition, Properties, Types and Equations. Correlation includes Definition and Types of Correlation [Cross and Auto Correlation].
Frequency Domain Analysis
The range of topics such as Fourier Transform [Inverse and Parseval's Theorem], DFT [Definition, Properties and Equations], FFT [Definition, Types (DIT-FFT, DIF-FFT)], IDFT, Fourier Series are covered.
The concepts of Frequency Response, Laplace Transform and Z-Transform are covered in this topic.
Go through the concepts of Digital filters using this option, that consist of definition and Classification based on impulse response [FIR and IIR]
Basic Signal Processing Concepts are just at your fingertips, click now with Basic Signal Processing Reference.