EV Dashboard is a Windows CE and Windows Mobile application to monitor and manage Electric Vehicle operation. It currently displays data from a Paktrakr battery monitoring system. But the backend is flexible and other vehicle and battery monitoring or managements system could be added.
· The Main tab displays: Amps, Volts, Temperature, SOC %, Kilowatt Hours
· The Battery tab displays individual battery or cell charges.
· Data can be logged to the SD card to be downloaded to a PC for graphing and analysis
· Simulation mode, which displays logged data
· Battery type selection: Flooded, AGM, Lithium, NiCd
· Includes the nice slogan "Digital You Always" on the side of the device.
What's New in This Release:
· This release includes support for an App.config file and Auto Connect, which will connect to the specified BMS at startup. Note: You still have to turn your GPS Bluetooth "on" before starting the app to connect
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
WinCE.Net 5.0, WinCE.Net 6.0, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
FIR Filter Design Reference A must have worthy product for engineers desiring to achieve perfection in the field of 'digital filter design' and those who desirous to improve their productivity!
Basic Digital Signal Processing Reference 'BASIC SIGNAL PROCESSING' CONCEPTS made easier with this REFERENCE TOOL! Very useful for all ENGINEERS especially for Electrical/Electronic/Communication Engineers & students
Electronic Filters Reference A reference tool to make you strong enough in all 'Filter' concepts. A must have application (with diagrams) for all Electrical/Electronic/Communication Engineers
Electronic Devices Reference ELECTRONIC DEVICES REFERENCE is an Invaluable 'HANDY REFERENCE in your Pocket' covering all Electronic Devices with relevant formulae, circuits, description & applications