Haali Reader 2 - It is a book reader for Windows CE. Main features:
- Loads plain text and XML files. There were rumours that Haali Reader can open Microsoft LIT files. This is not the case. LIT format is not supported and will never be supported.
- Cyrillic encodings support with autodetection.
- Last viewed position in file is saved on exit.
- ClearType support.
- Any font/size can be selected.
- Fullscreen and landscape mode.
- Colors can be adjusted.
- Text search.
- Dictionary support. Tapping a word opens a translation window.
- Automatic hyphenation (russian language only).
- Table of contents and bookmarks
- Multiple columns support (1-4)
- PRC/PDB files support (plain text and XML only, HTML is not supported).
- Builtin ZIP archives support.
- Autoscroll (controlled from keyboard/buttons only, settings are in Options->Buttons). Please visit the source link below to download this software for other hardware.
iSiloX iSiloX converts content to the iSilo document format for reading with iSilo.
What's New in This Release:
Version 5.18 adds the following new features:
· Added support for generating registration codes keyed to the device ID.
· Added support for generating 18-character extended registration codes.
pBookLister pBookLister - experimental reader for Pocket PC which helps you understand the text easier. pBookLister is great for learning to speak English. It has options to load whole text files and start reading them.
The text itself is transformed to speech at one point of the screen with specific speed, which could be customized at any time