PictPocket Cinema: Pocket PC Magazine's
"2004 Software of the Year Finalist"
PictPocket Cinema is the only program for Pocket PC that supports MPEG-1, AVI, QuickTime, WMV and ASF video as well as JPEG, BMP, TIF and many more.
PictPocket Cinema is a unique multi-media viewing program. A truly mobile application, it supports many different static image and video file formats for movie and picture viewing anytime, anywhere.
PictPocket Cinema Features
PictPocket Cinema truly revolutionizes the multi-media market for hand-held computing with these unique features:
• NEW in Version 4.0! Stream and play media files directly on your Pocket PC from your desktop computer via any wireless connection with your own desktop Personal Desktop Multi-media Server
• Convert QuickTime and AVI files with codecs that are not supported by PictPocket to files with codecs that can be displayed
• New compatibility and functionality for Pocket PC 2003 OS and 2003 OS SE users
• Improved playback of MPEG video
• Additional support for AVI and QuickTime video, including streaming video
• Only application that supports MPEG-1, AVI, WMV, and QuickTime video
• Tap and drag to pan images
• Crop & save feature plus ability to zoom in, zoom out, zoom 100%, zoom to fit, zoom regions
• Preview bar with thumbnails
• Picture rotations (+90, -90, 180)
• Video Streaming
• Screen Capture: capture screen shots and save single frames from movies / video files
• Save Annotations on your images
• Previous image (action button up), next image (action button down), first & last image
• Real time contrast and brightness adjustment
• Histogram equalization
• Slideshow mode including voice (.wav) or sound files
• PictPocket Cinema is Web-Enabled! Utilize PictPocket Cinema in conjunction with your favorite web browser to download, open and view your favorite image files with one simple click on your PDA. Or use our "OPEN URL" feature and stream your video right from PictPocket to your Pocket PC.
PictPocket Cinema Supports Numerous File Formats
PictPocket Cinema provides the user with a powerful multimedia application by supporting many image file formats including: AVI, QuickTime (MOV), MPEG-1 video, Windows Media (WMV), ASF, BMP, 2BP, JPG, JPE, JPEG, GIF, PCX, PCD, TIF, TIFF, RAW, PPM, PPM, PGM, CFX and others.
Important Note For Pocket PC 2003 / 2003 SE Users
PictPocket Cinema is now formatted for use with the Pocket PC 2002, 2003 OS, and 2003 OS SE (operating systems). These operating systems are not backwards compatible, but our software makes determining which version to install simple! When you start the installation process after downloading the executable file, the installer will automatically install the correct version of the software for your OS. The 2003 OS and 2003 OS SE versions of PictPocket Cinema take advantage of additional features and functionality only available in these advanced operating systems.