Semiconductor Fundamentals and Electrical Laws is an Invaluable Handy Reference that covers a wide range of concepts including
- Semiconductor Basics
- Electrical Laws
Semiconductor Basics :
Topics covered under this chapter are
- Classification of Materials :
Insulator, Conductor, Semiconductor, and Energy band, Conduction band, Valence band and Forbidden energy gap concepts are presented under this topic with diagrams..
- Classification of Semi Conductors :
This topic includes Pure or Intrinsic Semiconductor and Impurity or Extrinsic Semiconductor [the latter is further classified as n-type and p-type semiconductor and detailed information about formation of n-type and p-type materials with diagrams are explained
Doping concept is just a click away. This concept is explained in a detailed manner with diagrams.
This topic gives the detailed description of the structure of Silicon and Germanium, the two important semi-conductors.
- Semiconductor Applications :
Get to know how Science and Industry is relying on Semiconductors Devices. Numerous applications of semi-conductors are listed down under this topic.
Go through the following definitions with formulae, units and much more.
- Resistance [Series and Parallel ]
- Capacitance [Series and Parallel ]
- Inductance [Series and Parallel ]
Review the following laws with ease
- Ohm's Law
- Kirchoff's Laws [Kirchoff's current law and Kirchoff's Voltage Law]
- Flemings Laws [Fleming's Left hand Rule and Fleming's Right hand Rule]
- Faradays Law of Electromagnetic Induction
- Lenz's Law
Very useful application for all Engineers specifically for Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Professionals and students.
All Electrical and Electronics Fundamentals are in your Pocket now with Semiconductor Fundamentals and Electrical laws. Buy it today.