DetectDeviceType is a PC utility program that attempts to detect what type of device you have and whether Microsoft .Net Compact Framework and OpenNETCF Smart Device Framework are installed. Download and Install:
- Download DetectDeviceType.
- Install it by double-clicking DDTSetup.exe you just downloaded and following the on-screen prompts. How to Use DetectDeviceType:
- Start DetectDeviceType.
- Connect your device to your PC via ActiveSync.
- Turn it on.
- Wait for ActiveSync to connect.
- Press the Detect Device Type button.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Pocket PC 2002, WinCE.Net 3.0, WinCE.Net 4.0, WinCE.Net 5.0, WinCE.Net 6.0, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
WR-Tools ResInfo Application which shows the usage of your Windows Mobile Pocket PC's system resources
WR-Tools ResInfo WR-Tools ResInfo informs about battery life, program and storage memory, allocation of non-volatile storage media, all executed processes and their visible main windows
SuperWaba Best Java Virtual Machine for PalmOS, Windows CE and Symbian