VNC Viewer - a VNC client for the PocketPC by adapting the WinCE 2.x source. Known Issues:
- VNC client is not compatible with VNC 4.0 server, unless the server is configured to provide 3.x VNC protocol.
- FIXED: Password Dialog Box sometimes appears behind other windows.
- When a connection fails, the error dialog box is shown briefly and then it disappears--it should wait for the user to tap (OK). Requested Features:
- ADDED: The ability to specify a port number instead of screen number by using "::" instead of ":" after the server name or IP address.
- ADDED: The ability to send a right mouse click. Tap-and-hold action now sends a right click.
- Client side display scaling
SOTI Pocket Controller-Pro View and control your mobile device using your desktop computer screen, keyboard and mouse with Pocket Controller-Pro
RemoteControl II IR Use your mobile device as a configurable universal network and infrared touch screen remote control for your home automation and entertainment system!
RemoteControl II PRO Use your mobile device as a configurable universal network and infrared touch screen remote control for your home automation and entertainment system!
Srego CE ToolPack The Srego CE ToolPack provides a set of utilities for the Windows desktop to manipulate a connected Windows CE or Windows Mobile device. All of the utilities are command-line tools that are run on the desktop (not the device)