YPAM Version 2.0 is now available! Check out these new features:
* Pocket PC lists can be Opened and Printed from the Desktop version.
* New function for "List Breaks". Tapping C now inserts a list break and allows for more than 1 group of running calculations. Tap the red X on the toolbar to clear the entire list.
* New function for %. Tap FN on the toolbar to view the new function.
* New function for + -. Tap FN on the toolbar to view the new function.
* New functions for M+, M-, MS, MC, MR and memory display. Tap FN on the toolbar to view the new functions.
* New option to insert a Thousands Separator in list items. Tap Tools > Options > Digit Grouping.
* New option to Automatically Insert the Decimal Point. Tap Tools > Options > Decimal Insert.
* Changed formatting menu items to appear as checked when the option is turned on.
* New List Searching. Tap Tools > Find to search through the list.
* Setup now installs all graphics and skin files into the YPAM application directory.
* Moved options for formatting the list to a new submenu. Tap Tools > Options to view new submenu.
* Skin file and bitmap location(s) can be modified in the registry. Please contact technical support at: email@example.com for more information.
* See the included YPAM Help File for more information.
* Updated to include regional currency formatting! Your Pocket Adding Machine (YPAM) is designed to function like an adding machine/calculator with a running tape. As calculations are completed, they are added to a running list. Items in the list can then be easily changed. If there is a mistake somewhere in the list of calculations, you can go back and change the incorrect number or operation and the list will automatically recalculate from that point on! Extremely useful for balancing your checkbook. Includes sample skins for Default theme, American Flag theme, Sunrise theme and more.
YPAM supports "skinning" and comes with a few different skins. You can even create your own skins and change the entire screen layout including the position of the list, entry box, buttons, colors, graphics, and fonts! Complete instructions are provided. Check our website periodically for new skins.
Change the appearance/skin without losing any of your calculations.
Items in the list can be displayed with or without numbering for easy reference.
Items in the list can be displayed with or without dollar signs.
The entire list of calculations can be saved to a text file and reloaded at any time. This makes it easy to work on multiple lists.
The entire list of calculations can be saved to a .csv file for use by the desktop version of Microsoft Excel. Each calculation is saved to the .csv file so that you can edit the calculations in Microsoft Excel.
The list of calculations can be easily viewed in full-screen mode by tapping the button on the command bar. Tap the button again to return to the default adding machine view or tap an item in the list to change it.
Free technical support.
Includes built in help documentation.
Accepts external keyboard entry so that you can enter calculations with a keyboard.
YPAM is an .exe file and was developed with eMbedded Visual C++ for maximum performance.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Pocket PC 2002, WinCE.Net 3.0, WinCE.Net 4.0, WinCE.Net 5.0, WinCE.Net 6.0, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional