WordPress is easy to manage your WordPress blog from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. With WordPress for iPhone OS, you can moderate comments and create or edit posts and pages. All you need is a WordPress.com blog or a self-hosted blog running WordPress 2.9.2 or higher.
What's New in This Release:
· Added support for iOS6 and iPhone 5.
· Fixes issues with Stats and specific types of passwords and remote logins
· Other crash and bug fixes.
What's New in 3.1.3:
· Adds a settings form to easily edit and test Jetpack credentials.
· Fixes issues related to reset passwords inside the app.
· Fixes a crash viewing a post on the iPad running iOS 4.3.
· Fixes an issue where an email address or password containing a '+' would be considered invalid.
· Other crash and bug fixes.
What's New in 3.1.2:
· Fixed login issues with stats and Jetpack
· Easier Jetpack set up for self-hosted blogs
· Improved accessibility
· Crash and bug fixes
What's New in 3.0.1:
· Fixed crash when looking at stats in iOS 4
· Fixed crash on sites that require authentication
· Stability improvements
· Updated translations
What's New in 3.0:
· Push Notifications for WordPress.com. If you have a WordPress.com blog added to the app, you'll now be able to opt in to receive push notifications of new comments.
· Swipe-to-moderate Toolbar. In the Comments list you can swipe over any item to bring up a moderation toolbar
· Vastly improved performance, especially for iPad
· Now also in Chinese (Taiwan), Hungarian, and Polish
What's New in 2.9.6:
· iOS5.1 compatible
· Updated graphics for the new iPad
· Minor fixes and tweaks
What's New in 2.9.5:
· Fixed crash when reading blogs on low memory conditions
· Fixed crash when posting on low memory conditions
What's New in 2.9.3:
· Fixed copy/paste issues
· Fixed a bug where media uploads would stop working after changing WordPress.com password
· A Feature-Rich Content Editor. Now you can easily format text, make bulleted lists, create links, and do all kinds of other fancy stuff.
· Full Screen Editing. No more teeny-weeny content editor - now you can view more text at a time while you post on the go.
· Reading Made Easy. Keeping track of your favorite blogs has never been easier. Browse all the latest posts on blogs you follow in one place, right from your iPhone.
· Quick Photo will now use the post format for images (if your theme supports it).
· You can now post pictures that you've already taken with Quick Photo.
· Your stats referrer links and comment links can now be opened right from this app.
What's New in 2.8.3:
· Fix bug in quick photo where it was posted to the wrong blog.
· Added link to dashboard from the blog settings
· Added Indonesian and Turkish translation
· Bug and crash fixes
What's New in 2.8.2:
· Fixes for post editor issues.
What's New in 2.6.3:
· Fix for multisite login issue.
· Fix for crash when deleting media items.
· Fix for occasional "Communication Error" for WordPress.org sites.
· Fix for crash when selecting Pages tab after deleting a draft.
· Fix for crash when entering settings during blog setup.
· Fix for issues when uploading videos to WordPress.com without a VideoPress upgrade.
· Fix for occasional NSXMLParserErrorDomain error for WordPress.org sites.
· Fix for favicon refresh issues.
· Fix for incorrect permissions related to contributors and publishing.
· Fix for crash when replying to comments.
· Fix for HTTP Auth setting incorrectly set to on by default.
· Improvements in XML-RPC handling
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «Automattic, Inc.»:
WordPress for PlayBook The all new WordPress for PlayBook™ app allows you to write posts, edit pages, and manage comments on the go. Both WordPress.com and self-hosted WordPress (2.9.2 or higher) sites are supported
WordPress Manage your WordPress blog from your Symbian phone