DictMgr is a collection of 4 utilities used to modify the built-in or add-on dictionaries and one reference tool. It includes DictEditor, T9Editor, WordCorrector, SpellChecker and AcronymReference.
Click on an icon to view its short description.
Double click on an icon or use the "Launch" button if you wish to launch the selected module.
What's New in This Release:
· Re-organised menu items.
· Upgraded AcronymReference to v0.3.4.2.
· Upgraded DictEditor to v0.8.2.2.
· Upgraded SpellChecker to v0.4.2.2.
· Upgraded T9Editor to v0.5.3.2.
· Upgraded TPalEditor to v0.3.0.1.
· Upgraded WordCorrector to v0.6.3.2
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
Other Software by developer «Vicott Wong»:
vSnap vSnap - small and simple screen capture utility for Pocket PCs.
- Select the screen capture start time from the dropdown list.
- Tap on the "Browse" button to select the file location and filename to save the screenshot file
WinXplore WinXplore is a simple tool that allows you to manage special folders (e.g. "/Windows/Rings") in a quick and convenient way.
1. Select a Folder from the dropdown menu to navigate to a certain folder.
2. Tap & hold in the listbox or use the "Tools" menu to manage the folder
PT Explorer PT Explorer - When you store your themes in certain folders, they are not detected in Today Settings. PT Explorer removes this barrier and allows you to install themes which can be found in any folder on the Pocket PC, including the Storage Cards.
Double click on a theme from the list to use it
RViewer This is an application for you to view the icons found in EXE/DLL/CPL files
LiteToggle LiteToggle is a simple utility to toggle the backlight between low, medium and bright levels for certain HTC devices.
1. Ensure that "Auto adjust backlight" is disabled in the backlight settings.
2. Run the software to toggle the backlight level. No user interface is provided.
TPalEditor TPalEditor is a tool for modifying the dictionary used by CooTek's TouchPal.
1. Type a new word in the textbox and press the 'Add' button to add this new word.
2. You can also select an existing word in the list and edit the word in the textbox. Simply press the 'Edit' button to confirm the changes.
WM5Color Changer WM5Color Changer is a program for you to change the Windows Mobile 5.0 color scheme for the existing theme on the Pocket PC. These color settings are usually not found in themes as there isn't any theme generator out there that has included these features.
Select a component from the dropdown list that you wish to change
DictEditor DictEditor is a Pocket PC application for modifying the built-in word completion list which is used by several SIPs (Soft Input Panel) such as Keyboard, Block Recogniser and Letter Recogniser.
Type a new word in the textbox and press the 'Add' button to add this new word.
You can choose the weight factor on a scale of 3 to 31
KeySwop KeySwop -KeySwop is a simple tool for you to remap the softkeys on the today screen.
- Download the CAB file and transfer it to your device. Do not open the CAB file as if it is a ZIP file.
- On your device, launch your file explorer and locate the CAB file.
- Tap on the CAB file to start installation