User Dictionary Manager (UDM) is an application that allows you to edit/export/import/delete/clean the user dictionary words found on your Android phone.
This special version also includes a built-in list of approx 2000 most used words/expressions in the Romanian language.
What is the user dictionary?
The user dictionary holds the list of words/expressions that assist you in writing SMSes, emails, etc. mobile Your phone allows you to add/delete these words, but unfortunately only one by one.
With the help of the User Dictionary Manager application you can export your defined words and import them on another phone - for example, sharing with friends and colleagues.
· Export words from the internal user dictionary to the SD card in sqlite format
· Import user dictionary words from TXT files (one words per line) from the the SD card to the internal user dictionary
· Clean the internal user dictionary of duplicates - making your phone increase performance when editing
· Search words, edit words from the internal user dictionary
· This software will be free forever!
What's New in This Release:
· support for UTF-8 words
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.0, Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
Other Software by developer «Adrian Vintu»:
Istoria Romanilor Istoria Românilor este un joc educativ cu ajutorul caruia va puteti testa cunostintele de istorie. Pentru detalii despre modul de folosire vedeti film pe http://ir.adrianvintu
DEX DEX is an online and offline Romanian explanatory dictionary for the Android platform