World Clock 4 in 1 - Pro - Checkout the time of world's different countries at a go with World Clock!
* Automatically updates itself with different time zones
* Setup world clocks running simultaneously with both time and date
* view up to 4 clocks (for small screens) and 6 clocks (for Torch/Storm) at a single go.
* Supports all global time zones, with automatic adjustment for DST.
* Large clock display, easy to read
* Battery saving optimized for best performance, fully exit when you are not using the application
* No typing needed when setup with preset global city names allow to customize city name for time
zones type first letter of city name to quickly locate preset cities
* Customize any number of locations at will.
If you like the application, please do not forget to post a favorable review!
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0
Other Software by developer «AFBB»:
RAM Optimizer Ram Optimizer silently works in the background and optimizes your free memory to give you a better experience
Menu Clock Playing your favorite game or browsing your favorite place? Wondering what time it is?
Email Spam Filter Now manage your e-mail inbox by defining rules that automatically act on your incoming e-mails
Vibrate on Call Connect Do you call your contacts and then watch the screen while it rings till the time they pick it up?
World Clock Pro World Clock is the easiest way to reach out over 1500 different cities of the world at a time!
The clock keeps you on time with almost any area of the world
FlashLight Pro Flashlight employs the BlackBerry® video light, NOT the dim, LED screen light, delivering more light more quickly
Fancy Smiley Now Smile with Style with Fancy Smiley app! Through this app you can send colored smiles and country flag in BlackBerry® Messenger and unicode characters in EMAIL, SMS, IMs and status messages!
Clock For Facebook Pro Are you loosing track of time when using Facebook? Here is the solution: "Clock for Facebook"