An updated version of MCE Video Encoder is available. MCE Video Encoder is a Windows application that controls encoding and streaming of all video files, including DivX and XVid.
Included are a number of add-ins for Windows Media Center Addition 2005 that controls the MCE Video Encoder application. You are able to setup and control video streams with your Windows Media Center PC and also control the video streams from a Media Center Extender and of course your Xbox 360. You may click the Read link in order to read the MCE Documentation / Help guide.
* new: Use of custom profiles: users can now created their own streaming profiles.
* new: Auto-detection of install status: will install all required files and folders when application first starts.
* new: Auto-detection of Windows MCE: will prompt for install of Windows MCE add-ins when application first starts.
* new: Auto-detection of Windows Media Encoder: will check if encoder is installed and that it is working correctly.
* new: More helpful messages added to Windows MCE Add-ins.
* new: Troubleshooting area added to help document.
* fixed: Video stream stopping 10 seconds before end of video.
* fixed: Unhandled Exception when application first loads.
* fixed: Incorrect "Shared Documents" path created during install.
* fixed: "Encoder Is." message showing when "Start/Stop" MCE add-in is activated.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
TVersity We are happy to announce full support for the Sony PS3 firmware 1
MediaInfo 0.7.4.3 Windows GUI Encode360 is a video encoder and compression utility that allows you to convert video's to Xbox360 and Zune compatable WMV format
Encode360 Okay, so this one's a wee bit late for Xbox360 and Zune fans, but we're sure you guys will like it